What can make a Sunday brunch even better? How about a bacon bar? That’s the thinking behind the new Sunday Bacon Brunch offered by Prickly Pear Steakhouse in Orlando.
This all-you-can-eat buffet offers eggs cooked to order, fruit, sausage, home fries, biscuits, gravy, and so much more. Oh and don’t forget that bacon bar featuring all kinds of bacon-inspired dishes.
The cost? A mere $14.95 per person.
You can also add on a Bloody Mary Bar to your brunch. featuring house made options including pickles vegetables, celery, peppers, eggs and many other items including the Bananas & Funky Monkey Hot Sauces served with Funky Monkey Vodka. Cost is $5 per drink or $14 for all-you-can-drink.
Not a Bloody Mary fan? Mimosas are also $4 per or $14 all-you-can-drink, during the brunch.
Prickly Pear Steakhouse offers their Sunday Bacon Brunch from 11am to 3pm, and reservations are suggested.
The restaurant, owned by the FMI Restaurant Group, is located at 100 S. Eola Drive (in the Sanctuary Condominium building) in Thornton Park. Phone is 407-781-2539.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023