There are a lot of farmers markets in the Orlando area, and starting October 9, 2012, there will be another one debuting in Kissimmee.
The Kissimmee Valley Farmers Market will take place every Tuesday evening from 4pm to 8pm, at the Kissimmee Civic Center.
It’s a great opportunity to buy locally grown and prepared items, as well as crafts.
If you’re interested in becoming a vendor, you can download the application online, or call Kissimmee Main Street at 407-846-8643.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023
One thought on “Kissimmee Valley Farmers Market to Debut October 9, 2012”
Thanks for posting. Cindy’s going to take a look and see if she might want to be a vendor there while she’s in Orlando for the winter.
Comments are closed.