One of the most popular annual events at the Orange County Convention Center is the Southern Women’s Show.
It features four days of fashion shows, cooking demos, beauty tips, health screenings, decoration ideas, and personal growth opportunities. The show also features more than 500 exhibits with the latest trends and new products.
This year’s Southern Women’s Show also offers the opportunity to meet celebrities like reality star Teresa Guidice (“Real Housewives of New Jersey”) and soap opera legend Deidre Hall, and celebrity chefs Hollis Wilder (Sweet by Holly; Food Network’s “Cupcake Wars”) and Jay Qualls (TLC’s “Cake Boss: The Next Baker”).
The event runs October 11 through 14, 2012. Hours are 10am-7pm on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, and 10am-5pm on Sunday.
Tickets for adults are $8 in advance online and at Walgreen’s, and $10 at the door. Save $2 off the door price by printing out a coupon at the show’s website. Children 6-12 are $5, and under 6 are free.
For more information, visit southernwomensshow.com.
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022