One of the most popular annual events at the Orange County Convention Center is the Southern Women’s Show.
It features four days of fashion shows, cooking demos, beauty tips, health screenings, decoration ideas, and personal growth opportunities. The show also features more than 500 exhibits with the latest trends and new products.
This year’s Southern Women’s Show also offers the opportunity to meet celebrities like reality star Teresa Guidice (“Real Housewives of New Jersey”) and soap opera legend Deidre Hall, and celebrity chefs Hollis Wilder (Sweet by Holly; Food Network’s “Cupcake Wars”) and Jay Qualls (TLC’s “Cake Boss: The Next Baker”).
The event runs October 11 through 14, 2012. Hours are 10am-7pm on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, and 10am-5pm on Sunday.
Tickets for adults are $8 in advance online and at Walgreen’s, and $10 at the door. Save $2 off the door price by printing out a coupon at the show’s website. Children 6-12 are $5, and under 6 are free.
For more information, visit southernwomensshow.com.
- ‘Penguin Trek’ Immersive Family Coaster Coming to SeaWorld Orlando in Spring 2024 - September 28, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023