This month’s party takes place on September 14, 2012, from 6pm until 10pm. During the event, stores will be open for late night shopping, and there will be food trucks, street vendors/artists, entertainment, and more.
Yelp! will be hosting the beer garden fun, with a live DJ, and more. The beer garden is located at the corner of New York Ave. and Virginia Dr. (in case you were wondering).
There will also be a wine stroll, priced at $10. Purchase the wristband at the beer garden or at the info table by Mozaic Arts.
Other Ivanhoe Village events being held in conjunction with the party are the Orlando premiere of “Line of Sight” movie in the parking lot at Retro City Cycles (1806 N. Orange Ave.; 407-895-2700) starting at 6:30pm and opening weekend for “VarieTEASE: The New Show” at The Venue (511 Virginia Dr.; 407-412-6895).
The party stretches along Virginia Dr. between Alden Rd. and Haven Dr., near the Antiques District.
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022
- Give Kids The World’s ‘Night of a Million Lights’ Returns for Third Year at Island H2O - November 1, 2022
- Out and About: ‘Hamilton’ Schools the Dr. Phillips Center on Some History - October 28, 2022