SeaWorld Orlando has announced it is ending its long-running Polynesian-themed luau dinner show.
The Makahiki Luau will say a final “aloha” to the park on September 30, 2012.
The dinner show takes place in the Seafire Inn near the waterfront, and admission includes live entertainment and the meal.
Menu items include salad, entree (Hawaiian chicken, Polynesian-Style BBQ pork, fish in a pina colada sauce, and a stir-fried vegetable medley), plus a dessert and non-alcoholic beverages.
There is also a children’s menu and a cash bar.
Cost for the luau is $46 per person ($29 for children), and park admission is not needed.
Reservations are required and can be made online at SeaWorldOrlando.com.
SeaWorld Orlando has not said what, if anything, will replace the Makahiki Luau.
[Image courtesy of SeaWorld Orlando]
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023