SeaWorld Orlando has announced it is ending its long-running Polynesian-themed luau dinner show.
The Makahiki Luau will say a final “aloha” to the park on September 30, 2012.
The dinner show takes place in the Seafire Inn near the waterfront, and admission includes live entertainment and the meal.
Menu items include salad, entree (Hawaiian chicken, Polynesian-Style BBQ pork, fish in a pina colada sauce, and a stir-fried vegetable medley), plus a dessert and non-alcoholic beverages.
There is also a children’s menu and a cash bar.
Cost for the luau is $46 per person ($29 for children), and park admission is not needed.
Reservations are required and can be made online at SeaWorldOrlando.com.
SeaWorld Orlando has not said what, if anything, will replace the Makahiki Luau.
[Image courtesy of SeaWorld Orlando]
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023
- Limited Time ‘Shrimpwich’ Comes to Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips at ICON Park - April 26, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Chicago’ 25th Anniversary Tour at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center April 18-23, 2023 - April 7, 2023