It’s mid-summer, which means it’s time for the annual visit by the Vans Warped Tour.
On July 29, the 2011 edition of the traveling music fest will set up at the Central Florida Fairgrounds for a day-long outdoor event.
Playing at this year’s event in Orlando are bands like Against Me!, Gym Class Heroes, Less Than Jake, Passafire, The Devil Wears Prada, and about 40 more bands.
There’s also skateboarding exhibitions, a Nintendo gaming area, plenty of merchandise booths and more for when you need a break from the mosh pits in front of the stages.
Oh, and bring an empty water bottle, since Klean Kanteen will be sponsoring free filtered water refilling stations to keep you hydrated during the day’s heat.
General admission tickets are still available for about $45 after Ticketmaster fees, but you get a lot of entertainment for that ticket price.
If you need more info, check out the official Vans Warped Tour website.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022