Some of my best family memories are outings to the yearly fair. Make some memories of your own by taking your family to this year’s Central Florida Fair.
The 99th Annual edition of the fair starts today (February 24) and runs until March 6, 2011. There are carnival rides, animals, acrobats, live entertainment and more to enjoy. In addition to the regular entertainment, enjoy rodeos on both Saturdays (Feb 26 and March 5).
And let’s not forget the food. Pizza, cotton candy, funnel cakes, BBQ and more will be available for purchase.
Admission is $10 for adults, $7 for sudents and seniors, and $5 for children 6-10 (5 and under is free). Rides and food are additional.
Today is a deal, though. $1 admission for everyone, $1 rides and $1 food specials.
The Central Florida Fair takes place at the Central Florida Fairgrounds (imagine that!), which is located at 4603 W. Colonial Drive. Parking is free.
The fair opens at 4pm Monday through Friday, at 10am on Saturdays, and at 11am on Sundays.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023
One thought on “Central Florida Fair Starts Today in Orlando”
Great post and it is a shame that I missed it this year. I love the atmosphere of these fairs.
Comments are closed.