Some of my best family memories are outings to the yearly fair. Make some memories of your own by taking your family to this year’s Central Florida Fair.
The 99th Annual edition of the fair starts today (February 24) and runs until March 6, 2011. There are carnival rides, animals, acrobats, live entertainment and more to enjoy. In addition to the regular entertainment, enjoy rodeos on both Saturdays (Feb 26 and March 5).
And let’s not forget the food. Pizza, cotton candy, funnel cakes, BBQ and more will be available for purchase.
Admission is $10 for adults, $7 for sudents and seniors, and $5 for children 6-10 (5 and under is free). Rides and food are additional.
Today is a deal, though. $1 admission for everyone, $1 rides and $1 food specials.
The Central Florida Fair takes place at the Central Florida Fairgrounds (imagine that!), which is located at 4603 W. Colonial Drive. Parking is free.
The fair opens at 4pm Monday through Friday, at 10am on Saturdays, and at 11am on Sundays.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023