Chili is one of those foods that nearly everybody loves, but there are so many different varieties of it.
Well, regardless of your fave, if you love you’ll want to attend the 2nd Annual Orlando Chili Cook-Off at Blue Jacket Park in the Baldwin Park community.
The event, which takes place tomorrow, February 26, will feature live music, a kids zone, and of course, lots of chili samples. Yum!
Tickets are $7 in advance, or $10 at the gate. Children 12 and under are free. Gates open at 11am, with all proceeds benefiting Special Olympics of Florida.
The weather tomorrow is supposed to be really nice, so it’ll be a perfect day to head out and eat some delicious chili for a good cause (and I don’t mean your taste buds).
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023
- Victory Productions Presents ‘Moonshine & Mistletoe: An Appalachian Christmas Tale’ at Garden Theatre in Winter Garden - November 7, 2023