Looking for a laid-back wine bar to chill out with friends in the Kissimmee area? Then you’ll want to check out Vintage Vino, located in downtown Kissimmee.
Vintage Vino is a Tuscan-themed bar where you can enjoy a broad selection of wines by the glass. The wine bar offers over 50 different wines to enjoy.
For those who prefer hops to grapes, the bar also offers 35 craft beers. And so you don’t drink on an empty stomach, they also serve an assortment of cheeses and cured meats.
Like what you drink and eat? Everything the bar serves is available for take-home purchase in the retail market area. They also offer wine classes. Owner John Siudut is a former writer for Wine Spectator magazine, so they know their vintages.
Hours are Tuesday through Saturday from 4pm to midnight. Weekends usually have live jazz. Check the online schedule for details.
Vintage Vino can be found at 14 E. Dakin Ave in Kissimmee. Phone is 917-627-8432.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022