Looking for a laid-back wine bar to chill out with friends in the Kissimmee area? Then you’ll want to check out Vintage Vino, located in downtown Kissimmee.
Vintage Vino is a Tuscan-themed bar where you can enjoy a broad selection of wines by the glass. The wine bar offers over 50 different wines to enjoy.
For those who prefer hops to grapes, the bar also offers 35 craft beers. And so you don’t drink on an empty stomach, they also serve an assortment of cheeses and cured meats.
Like what you drink and eat? Everything the bar serves is available for take-home purchase in the retail market area. They also offer wine classes. Owner John Siudut is a former writer for Wine Spectator magazine, so they know their vintages.
Hours are Tuesday through Saturday from 4pm to midnight. Weekends usually have live jazz. Check the online schedule for details.
Vintage Vino can be found at 14 E. Dakin Ave in Kissimmee. Phone is 917-627-8432.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023