Sunrise Deli & Gourmet Foods is a new place to grab some food in downtown Kissimmee.
Chef Lawrence Terlik and his staff make hoagies, wraps, salads and sandwiches, along with daily specials. I haven’t seen a menu, so I don’t know the prices. I have heard that Florida residents get a discount off orders of $5 or more.
They also have a gourmet store section, where the shelves are lined with old family recipes that they sell.
Sunrise Deli is located at 115 E. Monument Ave in the historical district. It’s about two blocks from Lake Toho, so stop in a pick up some goodies for a picnic by the lake.
Hours are Monday through Saturday 9:30am to 6pm and Sundays 10am to 2pm. For more info, call 407-846-2377.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023