Sunrise Deli & Gourmet Foods is a new place to grab some food in downtown Kissimmee.
Chef Lawrence Terlik and his staff make hoagies, wraps, salads and sandwiches, along with daily specials. I haven’t seen a menu, so I don’t know the prices. I have heard that Florida residents get a discount off orders of $5 or more.
They also have a gourmet store section, where the shelves are lined with old family recipes that they sell.
Sunrise Deli is located at 115 E. Monument Ave in the historical district. It’s about two blocks from Lake Toho, so stop in a pick up some goodies for a picnic by the lake.
Hours are Monday through Saturday 9:30am to 6pm and Sundays 10am to 2pm. For more info, call 407-846-2377.
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022
- Give Kids The World’s ‘Night of a Million Lights’ Returns for Third Year at Island H2O - November 1, 2022
- Out and About: ‘Hamilton’ Schools the Dr. Phillips Center on Some History - October 28, 2022