The Gaylord Palms resort in Kissimmee is reaching out to local foodies with a new wine-and-dine membership club.
For $150 per person, or $240 per couple, members in the Cork & Fork Club get priority invitations to select culinary events, and access to a private culinary concierge. Members also enjoy benefits such as a free night’s stay, 20% discounts at resort restaurants and lounges, a $50 spa voucher for a 50-minute treatment, and more.
The resort boasts a number of dining experiences including the Old Hickory Steakhouse, Sunset Sam’s Fish Camp, South Beach-style sushi at Sora and the Mediterranean-inspired Villa de Flora.
Not sure if membership is for you? The Gaylord Palms will be hosting a launch party for the Cork & Fork Club on September 22, 2010. The resort will be offering samples of food and wine from its restaurants, and the $25 per person fee to attend can be applied towards the membership price.
Call 407-586-0708 for more information.
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023
- Victory Productions Presents ‘Moonshine & Mistletoe: An Appalachian Christmas Tale’ at Garden Theatre in Winter Garden - November 7, 2023