Williams-Sonoma is one of my roommate’s favorite stores in Orlando. From the latest culinary tools to the specialty food items, many foodies love this store.
Learn the latest techniques and some new recipes (almost) every week with instore demonstrations.
For September Williams-Sonoma is offering the following classes:
- Sept. 12 – How to Cook Risotto
- Sept. 19 – Indoor Grilling
- Sept. 26 – Fall Baking
Classes fill up fast, so it’s best to call to reserve a spot.
There are three Williams-Sonoma locations in Orlando:
- Mall at Millenia (4200 Conroy Rd; 407-354-3244)
- Florida Mall (8001 S. Orange Blossom Trail; 407-251-8589)
- Winter Park (142 Park Ave; 407-628-5900)
[Image courtesy Williams-Sonoma]
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022
- Give Kids The World’s ‘Night of a Million Lights’ Returns for Third Year at Island H2O - November 1, 2022
- Out and About: ‘Hamilton’ Schools the Dr. Phillips Center on Some History - October 28, 2022