At the intersection of N. Mills and Hwy. 50 (also known as E. Colonial Dr.) is a growing community of businesses that have banded together to help promote the area and bring in customers.
Among the businesses in that area are Funky Monkey Wine Co, Seven Sisters Coffee, Dandelion CommuniTea Cafe and Viet Garden Restaurant.
On September 18, 2010, the area will be holding the first Taste of Mills 50, featuring food, art and music.
Tickets are only $10 and will be available at the event. I’m not sure what restaurants and other businesses are participating.
If you want more information on the event, visit Mills50.org.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023