Chuy’s restaurants have kicked off their 28th annual Green Chile Festival with a special menu offered from August 15 to September 4, 2016.
The fest celebrates the green chile harvest in Hatch, New Mexico. Every year Chuy’s contracts with family farmers to grow over 2 million pounds of the very best green chiles on the planet just for them.
Chuy’s then creates a special menu of made-from scratch dishes to serve for three weeks, during the heat of the harvest.
Green Chile Festival Menu
On the menu this year are six dishes utilizing the green chile:
Burrito Loco; Elvis Green Chile Fried Chicken; Queso Fundido, Spinach Chicken Enchiladas; Green Chile Street Tacos; and The Valley Combo.
Guests can also add a complimentary side of fresh Green Chiles to any menu item.
The New Mexican Martini, featuring Green Chile-infused el Jimador Silver tequila and Cointreau, rounds out the Green Chile Festival menu.
Participating Chuy’s in Central Florida
7913 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy
Kissimmee, FL 34747
8123 International Dr.
Orlando, FL 32819
Chuy’s Wally Park
6688 S. Semoran Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32822
1434 N. Alafaya Trail
Orlando, FL 32828
The Winter Park location is not participating, since it just opened. For more information on the Green Chile Festival, visit chuys.com. Follow the conversation at #ChuysGreenChileFest.
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017