Chuy’s restaurants have kicked off their 28th annual Green Chile Festival with a special menu offered from August 15 to September 4, 2016.
The fest celebrates the green chile harvest in Hatch, New Mexico. Every year Chuy’s contracts with family farmers to grow over 2 million pounds of the very best green chiles on the planet just for them.
Chuy’s then creates a special menu of made-from scratch dishes to serve for three weeks, during the heat of the harvest.
Green Chile Festival Menu
On the menu this year are six dishes utilizing the green chile:
Burrito Loco; Elvis Green Chile Fried Chicken; Queso Fundido, Spinach Chicken Enchiladas; Green Chile Street Tacos; and The Valley Combo.
Guests can also add a complimentary side of fresh Green Chiles to any menu item.
The New Mexican Martini, featuring Green Chile-infused el Jimador Silver tequila and Cointreau, rounds out the Green Chile Festival menu.
Participating Chuy’s in Central Florida
7913 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy
Kissimmee, FL 34747
8123 International Dr.
Orlando, FL 32819
Chuy’s Wally Park
6688 S. Semoran Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32822
1434 N. Alafaya Trail
Orlando, FL 32828
The Winter Park location is not participating, since it just opened. For more information on the Green Chile Festival, visit chuys.com. Follow the conversation at #ChuysGreenChileFest.
- Aloma Bowling Centers Offering Winter All Access Pass Through January 2018 - December 17, 2017
- Gaylord Palms Resort Makes “Kiss-Story” By Breaking GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS Title - December 16, 2017
- LEGOland Florida Offers VIP Experience During the Holidays - December 15, 2017
- Visit Orlando Announces Orlando’s Signature Dish - December 14, 2017
- 2017 Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Crowned by Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando - December 13, 2017
- Skydiving Santas Return to Cocoa Beach Pier December 16, 2017 - December 12, 2017
- Walt Disney World Releases Details on the Disney Skyliner System Stations - December 11, 2017
- MetroWest Hosts Free WinterFest Dec 9, 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Marvel Character Dinner Coming to Universal Orlando in December 2017 - December 6, 2017
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Orlando Hosts Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Contest Dec 9, 2017 - December 5, 2017