Chuy’s restaurants have kicked off their 28th annual Green Chile Festival with a special menu offered from August 15 to September 4, 2016.
The fest celebrates the green chile harvest in Hatch, New Mexico. Every year Chuy’s contracts with family farmers to grow over 2 million pounds of the very best green chiles on the planet just for them.
Chuy’s then creates a special menu of made-from scratch dishes to serve for three weeks, during the heat of the harvest.
Green Chile Festival Menu
On the menu this year are six dishes utilizing the green chile:
Burrito Loco; Elvis Green Chile Fried Chicken; Queso Fundido, Spinach Chicken Enchiladas; Green Chile Street Tacos; and The Valley Combo.
Guests can also add a complimentary side of fresh Green Chiles to any menu item.
The New Mexican Martini, featuring Green Chile-infused el Jimador Silver tequila and Cointreau, rounds out the Green Chile Festival menu.
Participating Chuy’s in Central Florida
7913 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy
Kissimmee, FL 34747
8123 International Dr.
Orlando, FL 32819
Chuy’s Wally Park
6688 S. Semoran Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32822
1434 N. Alafaya Trail
Orlando, FL 32828
The Winter Park location is not participating, since it just opened. For more information on the Green Chile Festival, visit chuys.com. Follow the conversation at #ChuysGreenChileFest.
- Paul McCartney to Bring #OneonOne Tour to Tampa and Miami June 2017 - April 27, 2017
- Dancers Julianne and Derek Hough Bring 2017 Tour to Dr Phillips Center May 16 - April 26, 2017
- Wild Florida Launches First Annual Gator Week May 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Rock & Brews Opens Second Central Florida Location in Orlando April 24 - April 21, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Eddie Money April 27 - April 20, 2017
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Hosts Jake’s Beer Dinner April 28 - April 19, 2017
- Out and About: Create Your Nature Offers Healthy Delicious Food in Winter Park #getyourbowlon - April 18, 2017
- Six Orlando Restaurants to be Featured on Upcoming ‘Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives’ Episodes - April 17, 2017
- Walt Disney World Announces Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - April 16, 2017
- Planet Fitness Offers Free HydroMassage to Soothe Tax Day Stress April 15-22, 2017 - April 15, 2017