Chuy’s restaurants have kicked off their 28th annual Green Chile Festival with a special menu offered from August 15 to September 4, 2016.
The fest celebrates the green chile harvest in Hatch, New Mexico. Every year Chuy’s contracts with family farmers to grow over 2 million pounds of the very best green chiles on the planet just for them.
Chuy’s then creates a special menu of made-from scratch dishes to serve for three weeks, during the heat of the harvest.
Green Chile Festival Menu
On the menu this year are six dishes utilizing the green chile:
Burrito Loco; Elvis Green Chile Fried Chicken; Queso Fundido, Spinach Chicken Enchiladas; Green Chile Street Tacos; and The Valley Combo.
Guests can also add a complimentary side of fresh Green Chiles to any menu item.
The New Mexican Martini, featuring Green Chile-infused el Jimador Silver tequila and Cointreau, rounds out the Green Chile Festival menu.
Participating Chuy’s in Central Florida
7913 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy
Kissimmee, FL 34747
8123 International Dr.
Orlando, FL 32819
Chuy’s Wally Park
6688 S. Semoran Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32822
1434 N. Alafaya Trail
Orlando, FL 32828
The Winter Park location is not participating, since it just opened. For more information on the Green Chile Festival, visit chuys.com. Follow the conversation at #ChuysGreenChileFest.
- Tijuana Flats to Host “Day of Outrageousness” on October 21, 2017 - October 20, 2017
- Out and About: On Your Feet! a Dazzling Musical Telling of Gloria and Emilio Estafan’s Rise to Fame - October 19, 2017
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- Go DIY at Maker Faire Orlando Oct 21-22, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017