The Orlando Eye and I-Drive 360 are hosting their first annual Independence Day celebration with special free events on the courtyard of the new dining and entertainment complex July 3-5, 2015.
Starting at 10am each day , enjoy live entertainment and family-friendly activities throughout the courtyard. Then at 9pm each evening, enjoy a 20-minute patriotic lighting show on The Orlando Eye, where more than 64,000 LEDs will be illuminated in red, white and blue.
Throughout the weekend, The Orlando Eye will also be running a special promotion offering $4 flights on the Eye for children ages 3-12, with a paid adult admission either online or at the attraction.
Purchase advance discounted adult tickets at OfficialOrlandoEye.com. Parking is also free in the I-Drive 360 parking garage.
For even more suggestions for what to do this weekend, visit our picks for 4th of July list.
- LEGOland Florida Offers VIP Experience During the Holidays - December 15, 2017
- Visit Orlando Announces Orlando’s Signature Dish - December 14, 2017
- 2017 Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Crowned by Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando - December 13, 2017
- Skydiving Santas Return to Cocoa Beach Pier December 16, 2017 - December 12, 2017
- Walt Disney World Releases Details on the Disney Skyliner System Stations - December 11, 2017
- MetroWest Hosts Free WinterFest Dec 9, 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Marvel Character Dinner Coming to Universal Orlando in December 2017 - December 6, 2017
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Orlando Hosts Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Contest Dec 9, 2017 - December 5, 2017
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream ‘Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!’ From Disney’s Hollywood Studios Dec 4, 2017 - December 4, 2017
- Book of Mormon Returns to Dr Phillips Center Dec 12-17, 2017 - December 3, 2017