If you need to shop for groceries this weekend, you’ll want to do it at Winn-Dixie on July 4, when the retailer is donating all profits from the day’s sales to the Wounded Warrior Project.
That’s right…every cent of every dollar of profit Winn-Dixie makes this 4th of July, will be donated to Wounded Warrior Project to help support the Independence Program, which helps our most severely wounded service members find independence.
I think it’s a great way to honor those who’ve served on the birthday of our country. Kudos to Winn-Dixie for the initiative!
For more details or to find the Winn-Dixie closest to you, visit winndixie.com.
- THE LEGO MOVIE WORLD to Open at LEGOLAND Florida in 2019 - May 24, 2018
- Electric Ocean Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Memorial Day Weekend - May 23, 2018
- Orlando Officially Named Host City For 2022 Special Olympics USA Games - May 21, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup May 19, 2018: Taste Central Florida, Habit Burger, Hopdoddy Burger Bar, and More - May 19, 2018
- IAAPA Breaks Ground on New International Headquarters in Orlando - May 18, 2018
- MEGACON Orlando to give First Look at New Madame Tussauds’ Justice League Exhibit - May 16, 2018
- Headliners Announced for Rock the Universe 2018 at Universal Orlando - May 14, 2018
- Out and About: Orlando Welcomes 72 Million Visitors in 2017 #VisitOrlando - May 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating Mother’s Day 2018 - May 10, 2018
- Schedule Announced for Sunset Music Festival in Tampa May 26-27, 2018 #SMF2018 - May 9, 2018