The Orlando Eye and I-Drive 360 are hosting their first annual Independence Day celebration with special free events on the courtyard of the new dining and entertainment complex July 3-5, 2015.
Starting at 10am each day , enjoy live entertainment and family-friendly activities throughout the courtyard. Then at 9pm each evening, enjoy a 20-minute patriotic lighting show on The Orlando Eye, where more than 64,000 LEDs will be illuminated in red, white and blue.
Throughout the weekend, The Orlando Eye will also be running a special promotion offering $4 flights on the Eye for children ages 3-12, with a paid adult admission either online or at the attraction.
Purchase advance discounted adult tickets at OfficialOrlandoEye.com. Parking is also free in the I-Drive 360 parking garage.
For even more suggestions for what to do this weekend, visit our picks for 4th of July list.
- Rosen Plaza Hosts its Annual Iced Out Free Event Dec 15, 2018 - December 13, 2018
- It Will Be an Irving Berlin’s White Christmas at Dr. Phillips Center Dec 18-23, 2018 . . . . #OrlandoBroadwaySeries @DrPhillipsCtr @IBWCOnTour - December 12, 2018
- Orange County Launches Crowdsourced 2018 Holiday Lights Map - December 7, 2018
- Out and About: LEGOLAND Florida’s Christmas Bricktacular Brings LEGO Fun to the Holidays @LEGOLANDFlorida - December 6, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up for Dec 5, 2018: Wondermade, PokéStop, Orange County Brewers, and More - December 5, 2018
- Central Florida Foodie Events for December 2018 **UPDATED** #OrlandoFoodies - December 4, 2018
- Gaylord Palms Hosts Sounds of the Season Concert Series for 2018 Holidays #CAGP18 - December 3, 2018
- Elton John’s Orlando and Tampa Shows Have Been Rescheduled @AmwayCenter @Amalie Arena #EltonJohn - November 29, 2018
- Out and About: Hello, Dolly! Feat. @BettyBuckley at Dr. Phillips Center is a Masterclass in Musical Theater @DrPhillipsCtr - November 28, 2018
- Elton John Cancels Orlando and Tampa Shows Due to Illness @AmwayCenter @Amalie Arena #EltonJohn - November 27, 2018