The Orlando Eye and I-Drive 360 are hosting their first annual Independence Day celebration with special free events on the courtyard of the new dining and entertainment complex July 3-5, 2015.
Starting at 10am each day , enjoy live entertainment and family-friendly activities throughout the courtyard. Then at 9pm each evening, enjoy a 20-minute patriotic lighting show on The Orlando Eye, where more than 64,000 LEDs will be illuminated in red, white and blue.
Throughout the weekend, The Orlando Eye will also be running a special promotion offering $4 flights on the Eye for children ages 3-12, with a paid adult admission either online or at the attraction.
Purchase advance discounted adult tickets at OfficialOrlandoEye.com. Parking is also free in the I-Drive 360 parking garage.
For even more suggestions for what to do this weekend, visit our picks for 4th of July list.
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018
- JAY-Z And Beyoncé to Bring On The Run II Tour to Orlando’s Camping World Stadium Aug 29, 2018 - March 12, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2018 Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day - March 11, 2018
- 59th Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival Returns March 16-18, 2018 - March 10, 2018