The Orlando Eye and I-Drive 360 are hosting their first annual Independence Day celebration with special free events on the courtyard of the new dining and entertainment complex July 3-5, 2015.
Starting at 10am each day , enjoy live entertainment and family-friendly activities throughout the courtyard. Then at 9pm each evening, enjoy a 20-minute patriotic lighting show on The Orlando Eye, where more than 64,000 LEDs will be illuminated in red, white and blue.
Throughout the weekend, The Orlando Eye will also be running a special promotion offering $4 flights on the Eye for children ages 3-12, with a paid adult admission either online or at the attraction.
Purchase advance discounted adult tickets at OfficialOrlandoEye.com. Parking is also free in the I-Drive 360 parking garage.
For even more suggestions for what to do this weekend, visit our picks for 4th of July list.
- Orlando Shakes and Michael Andrew Bring to Life the World Premiere of Jack and the Beanstalk April 4 – May 4, 2019 @OrlandoShakes - March 25, 2019
- Walt Disney World Announces A New Pavilion and More Coming to #Epcot - March 24, 2019
- Fun Spot America Announces New Interactive Water Experience Coming to Orlando Park this Summer @FunSpotAmerica - March 20, 2019
- Baby Giraffe Born at #Disney’s Animal Kingdom Reintroduced to Park’s Savanna - March 17, 2019
- Busch Gardens Tampa 2019 Food & Wine Fest Starts this Weekend @BuschGardens #CorksAndCoasters - March 16, 2019
- Swamp Sistas Host La La Charity Brunch for Second Harvest March 24, 2019 @SwampSistas @feedhopenow - March 15, 2019
- Pi Day 2019 Pie Deals in the Orlando Area #PiDay - March 14, 2019
- Walt Disney World Raises 2019 Ticket Prices During Peak Periods - March 13, 2019
- Universal Orlando Releases New Details For Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure #HarryPotter #WizardingWorldOrlando - March 12, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Water Park Opens for 2019 Season #BuiltForKids - March 11, 2019