Wekiva Island will host a seafood boil fundraiser to benefit the Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens on Saturday, Oct. 21, to benefit their sponsorship of a new otter habitat at the Zoo.
From 3 to 7pm, guests will receive a delicious seafood boil meal with a pound of shrimp, clams, corn, sausage and potatoes, plus three pours of their favorite 3 Daughters Brewing beers.
In addition to top-notch food and drink, attendees can enjoy live music from Joseph Martens and Doc Hibbard.
Families can also bring the kids out to enjoy up-close encounters with Zoo animal ambassadors from 3 to 5pm during the event.
A percentage of the event’s funds will go directly to the Zoo, and there will also be a silent auction and 50/50 raffles with 100 percent of proceeds benefiting the Zoo.
The cost is $40 per person, and tickets can be purchased online at WekivaIsland.com.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023