As part of the Seven-Year Anniversary Pulse Remembrance Week, the Orange County Regional History Center in downtown Orlando will offer free admission to view the Pulse memorial crosses.
The Orange County Regional History Center will host the Pulse memorial crosses from Saturday, June 10, through Monday, June 12, in honor of the 49 lives taken and all others impacted in the Pulse nightclub shooting in Orlando on June 12, 2016.
Admission to the museum will be free to everyone during this time.
Hours to view the Pulse memorial crosses will be 10am to 5pm on Saturday and Monday, and noon to 5pm on Sunday.
For more information, visit thehistorycenter.org.
- ‘Penguin Trek’ Immersive Family Coaster Coming to SeaWorld Orlando in Spring 2024 - September 28, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023