After being closed since Tuesday due to Hurricane Ian, Universal Orlando has made the decision to start the reopening process with Volcano Bay, and tonight’s Halloween Horror Nights event.
Volcano Bay reopened for all guests as of today, September 30.
Tonight’s scheduled Halloween Horror Nights event will also take place, starting at 5pm, for guests already holding tickets.
Beginning tomorrow, Saturday, Oct. 1, Universal Orlando Resort and the evening’s Halloween Horror Nights event will reopen to all guests, with business as usual in the days to follow.
Universal Orlando said in a press release: “Our hearts continue to be with all those impacted by Hurricane Ian and we are grateful for the hard work of our Team Members during this challenging time.”
“We look forward to welcoming back all our guests and team members. Stay tuned to our website or the Universal Orlando Resort App for details and hours of operation.”
The Universal Orlando Resort Guest Contact Center also asks for guest patience as it is currently experiencing higher than expected wait times and is currently assisting guests whose travel is directly affected by the hurricane.
- ‘Hadestown’ Comes to the Dr. Phillips Center in Orlando December 13–18, 2022 - December 2, 2022
- The Santa Workshop Experience Returns To Orlando’s ICON Park for 2022 - December 1, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022