The works of artist Van Gogh are now on tour in an Immersive Van Gogh exhibition that brings you inside his art, and it will be debuting in Orlando November 26, 2021, and running through January 9, 2022.
Lose yourself in the ultimate immersive art experience – surrounded by over 500,000 cubic feet of monumental projections animating Vincent van Gogh’s oeuvre. Wander through entrancing, moving images that highlight brushstrokes, detail, and color – truly illuminating the mind of the genius.
The installation includes the Mangeurs de pommes de terre (The Potato Eaters, 1885), the Nuit étoilée (Starry Night, 1889), Les Tournesols (Sunflowers, 1888), and La Chambre à coucher (The Bedroom, 1889), and so much more.
The exhibit is designed and conceived by Massimiliano Siccardi, with soundtrack by Luca Longobardi, who both pioneered immersive digital art experiences in France.
Tickets start at $39.99 per person, plus fees and tax. Children 6-16 years are $34.99. There are several ticket levels from General Admission to VIP, which includes Priority Access, a Limited Edition Poster, a VIP Souvenir Laminate, and more.
The event is taking place at the Orange County Convention Center – West Concourse in Orlando. Parking fees are additional.
For more information, or to purchase, visit bit.ly/3ptqQUL.
We’ll be attending the exhibit the first week, so watch for our review!
The Immersive Van Gogh Exhibit has been designed with health and safety as a top priority. Admissions are timed and in line with Phoenix’s capacity guidelines. The exhibit implements touchless ticket?taking, temperature checks, hand sanitizer stations, social distancing markers in the lobby and gift store, and projected social distancing circles on the gallery floors. All guests must wear a face covering at all times during their visit.
Disclaimer: CitySurfing Orlando are media ambassadors for this event. We have received review tickets in exchange. As always, our opinions are honest, and our own.
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023
- Limited Time ‘Shrimpwich’ Comes to Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips at ICON Park - April 26, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Chicago’ 25th Anniversary Tour at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center April 18-23, 2023 - April 7, 2023