The works of artist Van Gogh are now on tour in an Immersive Van Gogh exhibition that brings you inside his art, and it will be debuting in Orlando November 26, 2021, and running through January 9, 2022.
Lose yourself in the ultimate immersive art experience – surrounded by over 500,000 cubic feet of monumental projections animating Vincent van Gogh’s oeuvre. Wander through entrancing, moving images that highlight brushstrokes, detail, and color – truly illuminating the mind of the genius.
The installation includes the Mangeurs de pommes de terre (The Potato Eaters, 1885), the Nuit étoilée (Starry Night, 1889), Les Tournesols (Sunflowers, 1888), and La Chambre à coucher (The Bedroom, 1889), and so much more.
The exhibit is designed and conceived by Massimiliano Siccardi, with soundtrack by Luca Longobardi, who both pioneered immersive digital art experiences in France.
Tickets start at $39.99 per person, plus fees and tax. Children 6-16 years are $34.99. There are several ticket levels from General Admission to VIP, which includes Priority Access, a Limited Edition Poster, a VIP Souvenir Laminate, and more.
The event is taking place at the Orange County Convention Center – West Concourse in Orlando. Parking fees are additional.
For more information, or to purchase, visit bit.ly/3ptqQUL.
We’ll be attending the exhibit the first week, so watch for our review!
The Immersive Van Gogh Exhibit has been designed with health and safety as a top priority. Admissions are timed and in line with Phoenix’s capacity guidelines. The exhibit implements touchless ticket?taking, temperature checks, hand sanitizer stations, social distancing markers in the lobby and gift store, and projected social distancing circles on the gallery floors. All guests must wear a face covering at all times during their visit.
Disclaimer: CitySurfing Orlando are media ambassadors for this event. We have received review tickets in exchange. As always, our opinions are honest, and our own.
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023
- Victory Productions Presents ‘Moonshine & Mistletoe: An Appalachian Christmas Tale’ at Garden Theatre in Winter Garden - November 7, 2023