The works of artist Van Gogh are now on tour in an Immersive Van Gogh exhibition that brings you inside his art, and it will be debuting in Orlando November 26, 2021, and running through January 9, 2022.
Lose yourself in the ultimate immersive art experience – surrounded by over 500,000 cubic feet of monumental projections animating Vincent van Gogh’s oeuvre. Wander through entrancing, moving images that highlight brushstrokes, detail, and color – truly illuminating the mind of the genius.
The installation includes the Mangeurs de pommes de terre (The Potato Eaters, 1885), the Nuit étoilée (Starry Night, 1889), Les Tournesols (Sunflowers, 1888), and La Chambre à coucher (The Bedroom, 1889), and so much more.
The exhibit is designed and conceived by Massimiliano Siccardi, with soundtrack by Luca Longobardi, who both pioneered immersive digital art experiences in France.
Tickets start at $39.99 per person, plus fees and tax. Children 6-16 years are $34.99. There are several ticket levels from General Admission to VIP, which includes Priority Access, a Limited Edition Poster, a VIP Souvenir Laminate, and more.
The event is taking place at the Orange County Convention Center – West Concourse in Orlando. Parking fees are additional.
For more information, or to purchase, visit bit.ly/3ptqQUL.
We’ll be attending the exhibit the first week, so watch for our review!
The Immersive Van Gogh Exhibit has been designed with health and safety as a top priority. Admissions are timed and in line with Phoenix’s capacity guidelines. The exhibit implements touchless ticket?taking, temperature checks, hand sanitizer stations, social distancing markers in the lobby and gift store, and projected social distancing circles on the gallery floors. All guests must wear a face covering at all times during their visit.
Disclaimer: CitySurfing Orlando are media ambassadors for this event. We have received review tickets in exchange. As always, our opinions are honest, and our own.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022