Bringing holiday cheer to Orlando, Creative City’s “Dazzling Nights” returns to the Harry P. Leu Gardens November 19 – January 9, 2022.
Created by Cole NeSmith and the team behind the annual IMMERSE Festival in downtown Orlando, and presented by AdventHealth, “Dazzling Nights” is an outdoor three-quarter mile interactive experience suitable for all ages.
As they wander, guests will experience an 8,000 square foot light maze, a forest of dancing light through hundreds of LED light tubes, an area with 185 hanging Moroccan Lanterns, and so much more!
Entrance to the exhibit is timed, so the crowds will be evenly dispersed throughout the path.
Tickets are $22 per person. Children ages 2 and under can enter for free.
Entry times are between 5:30pm and 9pm nightly. On-site parking is available for $12 per vehicle, or enjoy complimentary parking and a shuttle from the Audubon Park K8 School.
For more information, and to reserve tickets, visit DazzlingOrlando.com.
[photos courtesy Creative City]
Preview “Dazzling Nights” with this recap of last year’s event:
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022