Bringing holiday cheer to Orlando, Creative City’s “Dazzling Nights” returns to the Harry P. Leu Gardens November 19 – January 9, 2022.
Created by Cole NeSmith and the team behind the annual IMMERSE Festival in downtown Orlando, and presented by AdventHealth, “Dazzling Nights” is an outdoor three-quarter mile interactive experience suitable for all ages.
As they wander, guests will experience an 8,000 square foot light maze, a forest of dancing light through hundreds of LED light tubes, an area with 185 hanging Moroccan Lanterns, and so much more!
Entrance to the exhibit is timed, so the crowds will be evenly dispersed throughout the path.
Tickets are $22 per person. Children ages 2 and under can enter for free.
Entry times are between 5:30pm and 9pm nightly. On-site parking is available for $12 per vehicle, or enjoy complimentary parking and a shuttle from the Audubon Park K8 School.
For more information, and to reserve tickets, visit DazzlingOrlando.com.
[photos courtesy Creative City]
Preview “Dazzling Nights” with this recap of last year’s event:
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023
- Victory Productions Presents ‘Moonshine & Mistletoe: An Appalachian Christmas Tale’ at Garden Theatre in Winter Garden - November 7, 2023