SeaWorld Orlando’s Craft Beer Festival has proven so popular, the park is extending it through October 31, 2021.
The Craft Beer Festival features more than 100 crafts brews, wines, seltzers, and cocktails, plus savor more than 20 expertly paired food items, all stationed around the lagoon area of the park. There are even vegan and vegetarian food offerings, plus gluten-free options.
For the best value in tasting a variety of food and drink offerings, guests can purchase a Craft Beer Fest Sampler Lanyard, starting at only $50. Pass Members get an exclusive offer: 15 items for the same price as a 12-item Sampler (that’s 3 bonus samples)
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022