SeaWorld Orlando’s Craft Beer Festival has proven so popular, the park is extending it through October 31, 2021.
The Craft Beer Festival features more than 100 crafts brews, wines, seltzers, and cocktails, plus savor more than 20 expertly paired food items, all stationed around the lagoon area of the park. There are even vegan and vegetarian food offerings, plus gluten-free options.
For the best value in tasting a variety of food and drink offerings, guests can purchase a Craft Beer Fest Sampler Lanyard, starting at only $50. Pass Members get an exclusive offer: 15 items for the same price as a 12-item Sampler (that’s 3 bonus samples)
For more details on the festival, read our preview post, or visit seaworld.com/orlando.
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023
- Limited Time ‘Shrimpwich’ Comes to Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips at ICON Park - April 26, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Chicago’ 25th Anniversary Tour at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center April 18-23, 2023 - April 7, 2023