Orlando’s rock radio station WJRR has announced a rescheduled date and the all-star lineup for its Earthday Birthday 27, which is returning to Orlando’s Tinker Field at Camping World Stadium on Saturday, October 9, 2021.
The rescheduled line-up will include sets by Shinedown, Bush, Candlebox, 10 Years, Dirty Honey, Fozzy, Zero 9:36, Royal Bliss, and Dead Girls Academy, with more to be announced soon.
This year’s Earthday Birthday Music Festival will feature multiple live music stages along with The Colours Couture Tattoo and Competition Stage, The Mel’s Bad Girls Club Art Walk, Charity Row (highlighting local artists), the Earthday Birthday Number 27 Vendor Village and more.
Tickets are priced at $80 (GA Tickets), and $280 (4-pack GA tickets). Military/First Responders can get general admission tickets for $65.
Tickets are available via Ticketmaster. Prices don’t include service charges.
Tickets already purchased for EDBD27 at the Central Florida Fairgrounds will be honored on new date.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022