Marlow’s Tavern has announced its Pointe Orlando location will reopen for dining on April 22 at 4pm.
The dinner menu features upscale tavern favorites including Grilled Chicken Farfalle, award-winning Shrimp & Grits, the Black and Blue Steak Salad (pictured above), and more, courtesy of Executive Chef, CEO and Co-founder John C. Metz.
They will continue to open at 4pm for dinner, and happy hour which runs from 4-6:30pm daily. Seating is available inside or on the covered outdoor patio. They also offer delivery through Uber Eats, DoorDash®, as well as to-go online ordering.
Nightly closing time will be 10pm Sun-Thurs, and 11pm on Fri-Sat. Valet parking at Pointe Orlando is right in front of the restaurant, or self-parking is available in the garage (validated with purchase of $35+).
The restaurant was closed for a while due to the pandemic.
For more information or to make reservations, visit marlowstavern.com/locations/pointe-orlando.
- Taco Bell Tests Vegan Crunchwrap in Orlando - June 8, 2023
- Out and About: Broadway Takes Orlando “Into the Woods” And It’s a Hilarious Journey - June 7, 2023
- Fun Spot America Theme Parks Celebrates 25th Anniversary with $25 Ticket Deal on June 10, 2023 - June 6, 2023
- Daytona Lagoon in Daytona Beach Launches Summer Character Series June 4, 2023 - May 30, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center to Host Broadway’s ‘Into the Woods’ For Only Florida Shows June 6-11, 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023