Marlow’s Tavern has announced its Pointe Orlando location will reopen for dining on April 22 at 4pm.
The dinner menu features upscale tavern favorites including Grilled Chicken Farfalle, award-winning Shrimp & Grits, the Black and Blue Steak Salad (pictured above), and more, courtesy of Executive Chef, CEO and Co-founder John C. Metz.
They will continue to open at 4pm for dinner, and happy hour which runs from 4-6:30pm daily. Seating is available inside or on the covered outdoor patio. They also offer delivery through Uber Eats, DoorDash®, as well as to-go online ordering.
Nightly closing time will be 10pm Sun-Thurs, and 11pm on Fri-Sat. Valet parking at Pointe Orlando is right in front of the restaurant, or self-parking is available in the garage (validated with purchase of $35+).
The restaurant was closed for a while due to the pandemic.
For more information or to make reservations, visit marlowstavern.com/locations/pointe-orlando.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023