Asheville, North Carolina-based specialty grocer Earth Fare has announced it’s closing all of its locations, including its three Central Florida locations.
With locations in downtown Orlando, Lake Nona, and Rockledge, Earth Fare released a statement about the closures Monday.
The inventory liquidation sales will begin immediately at all stores. Store fixtures are also available for sale as part of this process.
Each Earth Fare store employs about 75 to 100 people.
The Earth Fare closings come on the heels of last month’s announcement that fellow specialty grocer Lucky’s Market was closing all Florida locations except West Melbourne.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating National Margarita Day Feb 22, 2020 .. #NationalMargaritaDay - February 21, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces the FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando 2020/2021 Season .. @DrPhillipsCtr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 20, 2020
- The Masked Singer National Tour Comes to Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center This Summer .. #TheMaskedSinger @DrPhillipsCtr - February 17, 2020
- Orlando’s Exploria Stadium Enters Into New Partnership with PepsiCo Beverages North America .. #Pepsi @OrlandoCitySC @ORLPride - February 16, 2020
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to Debut at Walt Disney World in 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #StarWars - February 15, 2020
- Fresh Kitchen to Open Lake Mary Location February 24, 2020 .. @EatFreshKitchen - February 14, 2020
- City Works Eatery & Pour House Opens at Disney Springs .. @DisneySprings #CityWorks @CityWorksUS - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Raises Annual Pass Prices Feb 2020 .. #WaltDisneyWorld - February 12, 2020
- Confisco Grille at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure Launches New Global-Inspired Menu .. @UniversalOrlando - February 11, 2020
- Mad Cow Theatre offers free tickets to ‘Last Train to Nibroc’ for WWII Veterans .. @MadCowTheatre - February 10, 2020