Asheville, North Carolina-based specialty grocer Earth Fare has announced it’s closing all of its locations, including its three Central Florida locations.
With locations in downtown Orlando, Lake Nona, and Rockledge, Earth Fare released a statement about the closures Monday.
The inventory liquidation sales will begin immediately at all stores. Store fixtures are also available for sale as part of this process.
Each Earth Fare store employs about 75 to 100 people.
The Earth Fare closings come on the heels of last month’s announcement that fellow specialty grocer Lucky’s Market was closing all Florida locations except West Melbourne.
- Museum of Illusions Has Opened at ICON Park Orlando .. #MuseumOfIllusionsOrlando @ICONParkOrlando #OrlandoAttractions #TicketDeals - January 19, 2021
- Dinosaur Invasion Returns to Orlando’s Leu Gardens Jan 18-April 18 .. #LeuGardens #Dinosaurs - January 18, 2021
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For January 15, 2021: Gideon’s Bakehouse, Portillo’s, Major’s Project Pop, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - January 15, 2021
- Grande Lakes Orlando to Host Inaugural “Curated Experiences” Event Jan 29-31, 2021 .. #GrandeLakesOrlando #JWMarriottOrlando #Staycation #RitzCarltonOrlando #LuxuryTravel - January 10, 2021
- Gatorland Offers $9.99 Florida Resident Deal For January .. #Gatorland #FLResident - January 8, 2021
- 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts Kicks Off Jan 8 .. #WaltDisneyWorld #EPCOT #Disney - January 6, 2021
- Orlando Fringe Partners With Subly For Increased Accessibility Online .. #OrlandoFringe #Subly #OrlandoArts - January 6, 2021
- New Local Haitian TV Station Debuts in Central Florida .. #AyitiTV #OrlandoTV - January 5, 2021
- Visit Orlando Hires New President & CEO .. #VisitOrlando #OrlandoTourism - January 5, 2021
- Park Hopper Option Returns to Walt Disney World for 2021 .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ParkHopping - January 4, 2021