Orlando Story Club invites its 2019 winners to take the stage once again at The Abbey in downtown Orlando on December 11 to find out who is the best storyteller of the year.
The December “Best Of 2019” event theme is “Homecoming,” and all storytellers who placed in the top three during one of the 2019 events are invited to compete.
Admission is $5 at the door, benefiting the Downtown Arts District to fund mission-based programs. Showtime is 7pm.
Orlando Story Club is a program of the Downtown Arts District, and is hosted by Orlando’s Danielle Ziss and Bobby Wesley. Each event during the year has a different theme, and all proceeds raised support different local philanthropic causes.
Orlando Story Club is held quarterly. For more information, visit orlandostoryclub.com.
- Aloma Bowl to Host Karaoke Idol Second Season Starting Jan 31 .. @Aloma_Bowl #karaoke - January 27, 2020
- Universal Orlando Mardi Gras 2020 Kicks Off Feb 1 With Parades, Live Concerts, and More .. @UniversalOrlando #MardiGras - January 26, 2020
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney on Broadway Concert from Epcot Jan 25, 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot #Disney - January 25, 2020
- Hawkers Asian Street Fare To Celebrate Chinese New Year Jan 25, 2020 .. #EatatHawkers - January 24, 2020
- First Look at ‘Harmonious’ Coming Epcot in 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot - January 24, 2020
- ICON Park to Host Free Pro-Football Fan Nights Jan 24-25, 2020 .. @IconParkOrlando - January 23, 2020
- Space 220 Restaurant to Open Soon at Epcot - January 22, 2020
- Lucky’s Market to Close Nearly All Central Florida Stores by February 2020 .. @LuckysMarket - January 21, 2020
- Poo-Pourri Giant Poo Experience Tour to Make Orlando Stop January 24-26, 2020 .. @PooPourri - January 21, 2020
- 2020 AMP’d Series Showcases Local Talent at Dr. Phillips Center .. @DrPhillipsCtr - January 20, 2020