I was recently invited by Bloggin Mamas and Nissan to an event to learn more about car seat safety at Cafe Tu Tu Tango, and it was a very fun and informational day.
Full disclosure: I’m not a mom. But I am an aunt, and I want my family’s kids to be safe when they ride in cars. As should all of you.
The event started with an overview of car seat safety with Brandon from Nissan. Below are slides of some of the important info we covered:
Then we split into two groups. Mine was first and we went outside with Brandon to watch him demonstrate the proper way to fasten a car seat for optimum safety.
We also got to check out the two Nissan models that Universal Nissan was kind enough to bring over, the Pathfinder (in red), and my favorite, the Armada.
Then we switched and it was our turn to enjoy the feast that Cafe Tu Tu Tango offered for the event, including salads, cauliflower tacos, meatballs in marinara, and tres leches shots.
We also enjoyed their Taco Bar, which not only had a variety of toppings, but fillings as well. We could choose from ground beef, pork, chicken, or a vegetarian option. As a taco aficionado, I can vouch that it is quite tasty…as you can see by the photo below (I swear there are two tacos under all the toppings and sauces).
Thanks to Nissan we learned a lot about car seat safety, and they were kind enough to share the infographic below that summarizes all that we learned during the event.
If you’d like more information, head on over to Nissan’s Snug Kids website at NissanUSA.com.
Thanks again to Bloggin’ Mamas and Nissan for the informative and fun day! And extra thanks for the photo booth time after the event!
[Top photo: Melissa Ann Photography]
- Enzian Theater Now Offers On Demand Streaming of Indie Movies .. @EnzianTheater @bacuraufilme @TheBandFilm @TheWhistlers #saintfrances - March 29, 2020
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Free Online #StayHome Music Fest March 29 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - March 28, 2020
- Where to Find Restaurants Offering Take-Out and Delivery in the Orlando Area .. #SupportLocalRestaurants #GoodToGoOrlando #OrlandoToGo #VisitOrlando - March 28, 2020
- Crayola Experience Orlando Launches Search for “Kid CEO for the Day” .. @VisitCrayolaORL @VisitCrayola - March 27, 2020
- MEGACON™ Orlando Has Been Postponed to June 4-7, 2020 .. @MegaConOrlando #MegaConOrlando - March 24, 2020
- FAIRWINDS Broadway In Orlando Shows ‘Miss Saigon’ and ‘A Bronx Tale’ at Dr. Phillips Center Have Been Cancelled .. @DrPhillipsCtr @MissSaigonUS @ABronxTaleTour #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - March 23, 2020
- ‘Drawn to Life’ by Cirque du Soleil Postpones March Previews at Disney Springs .. @Cirque @WaltDisneyWorld #DrawnToLife - March 18, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s List of Orlando and Central Florida Closures, Postponements, and Cancellations Due to Coronavirus (Continuously Updated) || #LastUpdated March 29 @ 1am || - March 14, 2020
- Out and About: Trying the Limited Time “Bone In, Bold Flavors” Menu at LongHorn Steakhouse .. @LongHornSteaks #BoneInBoldFlavor - March 13, 2020
- What Coronavirus Means for Orlando’s Economy and How You Can Help .. #Coronavirus #VisitOrlando #LiveLocal - March 12, 2020