The halls of the Orlando Museum of Art will look a lot like Christmas when the 33rd annual Festival of Trees returns November 16-24, 2018.
Council of 101, which sponsors the event, invites you to get into the Holiday mood as you stroll through the halls filled with extravagant, designer-decorated trees, breathtaking displays of wreaths and tabletop trees, gingerbread masterpieces, and appearances by Santa.
The Orlando Museum of Art will showcase designer Christmas trees of all sizes, holiday vignettes, custom hand designed wreaths and table décor, a gingerbread village, tabletop displays and more. Each piece is designed by Orlando’s finest designers, and is available for purchase.
Festival of Trees is a major fundraiser for the Orlando Museum of Art, and during its run, there are also several additional event days:
The Opening Night Gala is November 15, and tickets are $150-$350 per person. The evening is a night of glamour at the Museum in a curated holiday wonderland setting with live music, delectable food, and VIP access to designer trees.
Bring your family and have Breakfast with Santa on November 16 and November 23. Meet Santa and have your picture taken with him. Plus join in singing Christmas carols and other fun-filled holiday-inspired activities. Tickets are $30 per person.
For the adults, Ugly Holiday Sweater Date Night takes place on November 16 from 7-10pm. Enjoy a date night, all geared up in your finest, ugly holiday sweater, enjoying music while strolling through the Festival of Trees and the Museum’s exhibitions. Casual eats and drinks available for purchase in the Festival Café. Tickets are $30 per person.
Later on November 22, join OMA for “Latin Nights.” Dance the night away to Latin music while enjoying the sights at the Festival of Trees. Sample delectable Latino cuisine (included in ticket price) and beverages available for purchase. Tickets are $45 per person.
Seniors receive discounted admission of $12 on November 19, from 10am to 5pm.
Kids will love the Reindeer Romp Children’s Party on November 20 from 6-8:30pm. Tickets are $20 per person and include a fun-filled evening of holiday excitement, Santa, and more. Get in an hour early for $10 extra.
Tickets to view the Festival of Trees are only $15 for adults, and $7 for children 3-11, which includes admission to the rest of the museum. OMA members tickets are $12.
Tickets also include admission to all current Orlando Museum of Art exhibitions.
- WRESTLEMANIA® Week 2020 Events at Amalie Arena in Tampa Go Onsale Today .. @WWE @AmalieArena #Wrestlemania - December 13, 2019
- Def Leppard, Mötley Crüe, Poison and Joan Jett & The Black Hearts Bring Summer 2020 Tour to Camping World Stadium in Orlando .. @CWStadium @DefLeppard @MotleyCrue @Poison @JoanJett - December 12, 2019
- 2019 Hearthstone Collegiate Championship Fall Finals To Be Held At The Fortress At Full Sail University Dec 14 .. @FullSail @Blizzard_Ent - December 11, 2019
- Orlando Shakes presents ‘Miss Bennet: Christmas at Pemberley’ Through Dec 29 .. @OrlandoShakes - December 11, 2019
- Tony Roma’s Hosts ‘Toys for Tots Toy Drive & Mixer’ Dec 13 .. @TonyRomas #ToysForTots - December 10, 2019
- Epcot International Festival of the Holidays 2019 Food and Drink Guide .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot #Disney #Foodies - December 10, 2019
- Amazon Prime Video To Promote ‘The Aeronauts’ With Free Victorian Fair in Orlando Dec 13 .. @TheAeronautsMov @PrimeVideo - December 9, 2019
- Celebrate the ‘Songs of the Season’ at Dr. Phillips Center for Free on Dec. 12 .. @DrPhillipsCtr - December 8, 2019
- Orlando Story Club Presents “Best Of 2019” at The Abbey on Dec 11 .. @OrlandoStoryClub - December 6, 2019
- #Free 2019 Central Florida #Holiday Events for You and Your Family to Enjoy - December 5, 2019