The halls of the Orlando Museum of Art will look a lot like Christmas when the 33rd annual Festival of Trees returns November 16-24, 2018.
Council of 101, which sponsors the event, invites you to get into the Holiday mood as you stroll through the halls filled with extravagant, designer-decorated trees, breathtaking displays of wreaths and tabletop trees, gingerbread masterpieces, and appearances by Santa.
The Orlando Museum of Art will showcase designer Christmas trees of all sizes, holiday vignettes, custom hand designed wreaths and table décor, a gingerbread village, tabletop displays and more. Each piece is designed by Orlando’s finest designers, and is available for purchase.
View this post on Instagram
At the #festivalofthetrees preview at #orlandomuseumofart. So many gorgeous decorations! It opens to the public Saturday, Nov 11. #thisisorlando . . The trees, wreaths, and holiday tablescapes are available for purchase. This one is by #GreenburgDental. Visit omart.org for more info. . . #christmastree #orlandoart #holidays #holidayspirit #obassador #orlandoblogger #citysurfingorlando
Festival of Trees is a major fundraiser for the Orlando Museum of Art, and during its run, there are also several additional event days:
The Opening Night Gala is November 15, and tickets are $150-$350 per person. The evening is a night of glamour at the Museum in a curated holiday wonderland setting with live music, delectable food, and VIP access to designer trees.
Bring your family and have Breakfast with Santa on November 16 and November 23. Meet Santa and have your picture taken with him. Plus join in singing Christmas carols and other fun-filled holiday-inspired activities. Tickets are $30 per person.
For the adults, Ugly Holiday Sweater Date Night takes place on November 16 from 7-10pm. Enjoy a date night, all geared up in your finest, ugly holiday sweater, enjoying music while strolling through the Festival of Trees and the Museum’s exhibitions. Casual eats and drinks available for purchase in the Festival Café. Tickets are $30 per person.
Later on November 22, join OMA for “Latin Nights.” Dance the night away to Latin music while enjoying the sights at the Festival of Trees. Sample delectable Latino cuisine (included in ticket price) and beverages available for purchase. Tickets are $45 per person.
Seniors receive discounted admission of $12 on November 19, from 10am to 5pm.
Kids will love the Reindeer Romp Children’s Party on November 20 from 6-8:30pm. Tickets are $20 per person and include a fun-filled evening of holiday excitement, Santa, and more. Get in an hour early for $10 extra.
View this post on Instagram
? Santa clause is coming to town ?… specifically Orlando ? Breakfast with ? is almost sold out!! Hurry and get your tickets to make some everlasting memories ?? ??? Santa will be munching on breakfast cookies Saturday, November 16 & 23 @ 8:30am ??? Link in bio for tickets ! ? #FestivalofTrees2019 #November15until24 #onemoreweek
Tickets to view the Festival of Trees are only $15 for adults, and $7 for children 3-11, which includes admission to the rest of the museum. OMA members tickets are $12.
Tickets also include admission to all current Orlando Museum of Art exhibitions.
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Hosts ‘Launch and a Movie’ Sept 29 .. #KSCVC #SpaceX @ExploreSpaceKSC - September 27, 2020
- Virginia Drive Live! Returns to Orlando September 26 .. #VirginaDriveLive #OrlandoEvents - September 23, 2020
- Orlando Weekly’s Taco Week Offers $5 Taco Deals Sept 23-Oct 7 .. #TacoWeek #Foodies @OrlandoWeekly - September 22, 2020
- 18th Annual Global Peace Film Festival Goes Virtual Sept 21-Oct 4 .. #GPFF2020 #PeaceFilmFest #OrlandoArts - September 21, 2020
- Melrose Film Festival 2020 is Free Online Sept 18 – 27 .. #MelroseCenter #OrlandoArts - September 18, 2020
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Halloween Spooktacular 2020 Kicks Off Sept 19 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #Spooktacular - September 17, 2020
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin’s Sip, Savor, & Stay Saturdays Kicks Off September 19 .. #SwanDolphin #Foodies - September 16, 2020
- Universal Orlando to Test Two Halloween Horror Nights Houses This Weekend .. @UniversalOrlando #HHN - September 15, 2020
- TENET is Playing Orlando Theaters + Win a Pair of Fandango Tickets .. #TENET #Giveaway - September 14, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For September 12, 2020: Florida Bars Reopen, MX Taco, The Monroe Orlando, Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - September 12, 2020