The University of Florida and University of Miami are meeting up in the Camping World Kickoff August 24, so The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando will alternate team colors the weekend of Aug 23-24.
Once a winner is crowned, The Wheel will then use its more than 64,000 LED lights to give the champion one big trophy – a display that can be seen all over the Greater Orlando area.
Besides seeing their team colors on The Wheel, fans can purchase ICON Park’s Countdown to Kickoff $20 special package on August 23 and 24 that includes a ticket to ride the observation wheel, food and a drink.
We think it is a great way to celebrate both teams and their fans, and welcome them to the game in Orlando.
For directions and more information, visit ICONParkOrlando.com.
- Walt Disney World to Give Cinderella Castle a Makeover .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Disney - February 28, 2020
- The Morse Museum in Winter Park to Host Spring Exhibition on American Portraiture and Free Music Fridays .. @MorseMuseum - February 28, 2020
- Tool Announces 2020 Spring Show Dates in Orlando and Tampa .. @Tool @AmwayCenter @AmalieArena - February 27, 2020
- Rockin’ Robinson Music Fest Returns to The Milk District Feb 29, 2020 .. @TheMilkDistrict - February 27, 2020
- Out and About: Mean Girls is More Than Just Another High School Musical .. @DrPhillipsCtr @MeanGirlsBway - February 26, 2020
- 14th Annual Wekiva Paint Out Returns March 1-7 at Wekiva Island .. @WekivaIsland - February 26, 2020
- Luke Combs Brings 2020 Tour to Amway Center in Orlando in November .. @AmwayCenter @LukeCombs - February 25, 2020
- Orlando Fringe Hosts Peace, Love, & Fringe! Fundraiser at Orlando Museum of Art Feb 28, 2020 .. @OrlandoFringe #PeaceLoveFringe - February 24, 2020
- The Weeknd Brings After Hours Tour to Amway Center in Orlando July 2020 .. @AmwayCenter @TheWeeknd - February 24, 2020
- The 13th Annual UCF-Orlando Jazz Festival Comes to UCF Feb 28-29 .. @UCF #OrlandoArts - February 23, 2020