The 2019 Orlando Boat Show, the region’s premier boat show, returns to the Orange County Convention Center August 16-18 and we have two pairs of tickets to giveaway!
The show will feature more than 500 boats, marine accessories and aquatic-themed activities for all ages.
Show visitors can board and enjoy one-of-a-kind deals on hundreds of boats from the region’s top dealers and cutting-edge marine accessories and electronics.
Those who love to fish can also enjoy the following seminars:
Acquire the secrets behind successful fishing with a seminar by renowned Charter Captain Jim Ross, where attendees can enter to win a complimentary half-day fishing charter.
Learn where to go and what to do on Central Florida’s lakes and rivers to ensure a memorable day on the water with Captain Kerry Kline, where attendees can enter to win a complimentary 1-year Sea Tow membership.
Bass fisherman won’t want to miss an exclusive exchange on where to catch the big one in Central Florida’s Lakes with Capt. Tony Summers, where attendees can enter to win another complimentary half-day fishing charter.
Children attending the show will have the opportunity to catch live trout from an on-site stocked pond.
New this year is the opportunity to have a caricature drawn of your child driving a boat by renowned National Caricature Artist, Rafael Diaz or experience a magical face painting transformation by local artist Jacqueline Howe.
In addition, fishermen of all ages can challenge their tenacity by reeling in a bull dolphin in the virtual saltwater fishing simulator
“We take fun to new depths with interactive features appropriate for fishermen, water sports enthusiasts and boaters of all ages and experience levels,” said David Ray,
Whether you’re thinking of getting into boating, or you’re a long-time enthusiast, The 2019 Orlando Boat Show has something for everyone.
Ticket prices are $9 for adults, with discounts for Active Military and First Responders. Children 12 and under are Free with paid adult admission.
Save $2 on full-price admission when tickets purchased in advance online at OrlandoBoatShow.com. Offer good through August 11, 2019, 11:30pm.
But wait! We did say we have some tickets to give away, didn’t we?
If you want to give your luck a try, CitySurfing Orlando, in partnership with The Orlando Boat Show, has two pairs of tickets to give away, and the winners can choose which day to attend.
Simply use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. You can even earn extra entries by doing things like tweeting about this contest.
Deadline to enter is 11:59pm (ET) on Monday, August 12, 2019. Winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries during the contest duration, and notified via email.
Winners will have 24 hours to reply or another winner will be drawn. Winners will also need to pick up the tickets in person at The Orlando Boat Show; they will not be mailed.
Good luck and happy entering!
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Halloween 2020 In Central Florida .. #OrlandoHalloween #LoveOrlando - October 23, 2020
- Plaza Live Launches Outdoor ‘Front Porch Concerts’ Series .. #OrlandoArts #PlazaLiveOrlando - October 22, 2020
- Out and About: Burger World Tour Dining at Teak Neighborhood Grill .. #OrlandoRestaurants #DiningReview @TeakOrlando - October 21, 2020
- Tame Impala Announces Rescheduled Orlando Tour Date at Amway Center for 2021 .. @AmwayCenter @TameImpala - October 19, 2020
- LEGOLAND Florida Celebrates 9th Birthday with Special Pass Pricing and Peek at 2021 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #ThemeParkNews - October 16, 2020
- Central Florida Zoo wins AZA award for the Urban Wildlife Information Network .. @CentralFLZoo @CitySanfordFL #CFLAttractions - October 15, 2020
- Out and About: Bottomless Brunching at Cafe Tu Tu Tango in Orlando .. @CafeTuTuTangoFL #OrlandoBrunch #OrlandoRestaurants - October 14, 2020
- Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream and Gideon’s Bakehouse Collaborate for National Dessert Day Oct 14 .. #OrlandoIceCream #OrlandoBakery - October 13, 2020
- I-Drive Businesses Form Orlando Entertainment District .. #IDrive #LoveOrlando @IDriveFun - October 13, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For October 12, 2020: Sonny’s BBQ, The New Standard, Tapa Toro, Orlando Meats, Rokka’s Market, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - October 12, 2020