Last weekend we braved the heat to check out the new The LEGO Movie Days event at LEGOLAND Florida, and had a lot of fun.
There were several special character meet and greets and shows that were happening during this event. My favorite was the Cloud Cuckoo Land Crew parade and sing-a-long, because it features my favorite LEGO character, Unikitty.
Children of all ages were singing and cheering along to the show, and everyone stayed to take photos with Unikitty and her crew, who did a great job!
We also got to experience the recently opened The LEGO Movie World area of the park, it was so much fun! Of course, my favorite ride was the UniKitty’s Disco Drop, a kid-friendly drop tower.
But with the 100+ heat index, the Battle of Bricksburg ride was a great cool down, due to the fact that not only do the ships have water cannons, but ride watchers can shoot back with water cannons!
Throughout the park there were brick builds for kids to play with building, and the Glitter and Glow Dance Party in Heartlake Hall was a nice place for kids to cool down while letting them burn off energy.
We also met several Taco Tuesday Men and had fun with all the LEGO build photo-ops.
You still have time to take in The LEGO Movie Days at LEGOLAND Florida, as it runs weekends through August 4, 2019. And all this fun is included with your admission!
For more information, visit LEGOLANDFlorida.com.
Disclaimer: CSO was hosted by LEGOLAND Florida as part of a media day experience. As always, our opinions are honest, and our own.
- Universal Orlando Mardi Gras 2020 Kicks Off Feb 1 With Parades, Live Concerts, and More .. @UniversalOrlando #MardiGras - January 26, 2020
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney on Broadway Concert from Epcot Jan 25, 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot #Disney - January 25, 2020
- Hawkers Asian Street Fare To Celebrate Chinese New Year Jan 25, 2020 .. #EatatHawkers - January 24, 2020
- First Look at ‘Harmonious’ Coming Epcot in 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot - January 24, 2020
- ICON Park to Host Free Pro-Football Fan Nights Jan 24-25, 2020 .. @IconParkOrlando - January 23, 2020
- Space 220 Restaurant to Open Soon at Epcot - January 22, 2020
- Lucky’s Market to Close Nearly All Central Florida Stores by February 2020 .. @LuckysMarket - January 21, 2020
- Poo-Pourri Giant Poo Experience Tour to Make Orlando Stop January 24-26, 2020 .. @PooPourri - January 21, 2020
- 2020 AMP’d Series Showcases Local Talent at Dr. Phillips Center .. @DrPhillipsCtr - January 20, 2020
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends In January and February 2020 .. #BuiltForKids @LegolandFlorida - January 19, 2020