Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post. CSO was provided a gift card to try this item. As always, our opinion is honest, and our own.
It was a hot Florida summer day, so I headed to Smoothie King in Dr. Phillips to try their new Pure Recharge Pineapple Smoothie.
This smoothie features body-healthy pineapples, bananas, and an apple pineapple juice blend. These are then blended with green coffee bean extract for a naturally derived boost of caffeine.
While I waited for mine to be made, I did a little reading about the company.
Formed in 1973, Smoothie King has grown to over 1,000 locations on three continents with their “Clean Blends” promise.
This promise is their commitment to blending a more nutritious Smoothie — one without artificial preservatives, flavors, colors or any of the ingredients on their “No No List.” This includes no high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oils or trans fats.
To be honest, this was my first time trying Smoothie King, and my first sip was a smoothie full of fruit flavor and not over-sugary like some smoothie places I’ve been.
This tasty smoothie gave me the energy to power through the rest of my errands, and cooled me down at the same time.
If you want to try the Pure Recharge Pineapple Smoothie for yourself, you’d better hurry. It’s only available through August 12, 2019.
For your closest Smoothie King location, or more information, visit SmoothieKing.com.
- Universal Orlando Mardi Gras 2020 Kicks Off Feb 1 With Parades, Live Concerts, and More .. @UniversalOrlando #MardiGras - January 26, 2020
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney on Broadway Concert from Epcot Jan 25, 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot #Disney - January 25, 2020
- Hawkers Asian Street Fare To Celebrate Chinese New Year Jan 25, 2020 .. #EatatHawkers - January 24, 2020
- First Look at ‘Harmonious’ Coming Epcot in 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot - January 24, 2020
- ICON Park to Host Free Pro-Football Fan Nights Jan 24-25, 2020 .. @IconParkOrlando - January 23, 2020
- Space 220 Restaurant to Open Soon at Epcot - January 22, 2020
- Lucky’s Market to Close Nearly All Central Florida Stores by February 2020 .. @LuckysMarket - January 21, 2020
- Poo-Pourri Giant Poo Experience Tour to Make Orlando Stop January 24-26, 2020 .. @PooPourri - January 21, 2020
- 2020 AMP’d Series Showcases Local Talent at Dr. Phillips Center .. @DrPhillipsCtr - January 20, 2020
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends In January and February 2020 .. #BuiltForKids @LegolandFlorida - January 19, 2020