Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post. CSO was provided a gift card to try this item. As always, our opinion is honest, and our own.
It was a hot Florida summer day, so I headed to Smoothie King in Dr. Phillips to try their new Pure Recharge Pineapple Smoothie.
This smoothie features body-healthy pineapples, bananas, and an apple pineapple juice blend. These are then blended with green coffee bean extract for a naturally derived boost of caffeine.
While I waited for mine to be made, I did a little reading about the company.
Formed in 1973, Smoothie King has grown to over 1,000 locations on three continents with their “Clean Blends” promise.
This promise is their commitment to blending a more nutritious Smoothie — one without artificial preservatives, flavors, colors or any of the ingredients on their “No No List.” This includes no high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oils or trans fats.
To be honest, this was my first time trying Smoothie King, and my first sip was a smoothie full of fruit flavor and not over-sugary like some smoothie places I’ve been.
This tasty smoothie gave me the energy to power through the rest of my errands, and cooled me down at the same time.
If you want to try the Pure Recharge Pineapple Smoothie for yourself, you’d better hurry. It’s only available through August 12, 2019.
For your closest Smoothie King location, or more information, visit SmoothieKing.com.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Halloween 2020 In Central Florida .. #OrlandoHalloween #LoveOrlando - October 23, 2020
- Plaza Live Launches Outdoor ‘Front Porch Concerts’ Series .. #OrlandoArts #PlazaLiveOrlando - October 22, 2020
- Out and About: Burger World Tour Dining at Teak Neighborhood Grill .. #OrlandoRestaurants #DiningReview @TeakOrlando - October 21, 2020
- Tame Impala Announces Rescheduled Orlando Tour Date at Amway Center for 2021 .. @AmwayCenter @TameImpala - October 19, 2020
- LEGOLAND Florida Celebrates 9th Birthday with Special Pass Pricing and Peek at 2021 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #ThemeParkNews - October 16, 2020
- Central Florida Zoo wins AZA award for the Urban Wildlife Information Network .. @CentralFLZoo @CitySanfordFL #CFLAttractions - October 15, 2020
- Out and About: Bottomless Brunching at Cafe Tu Tu Tango in Orlando .. @CafeTuTuTangoFL #OrlandoBrunch #OrlandoRestaurants - October 14, 2020
- Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream and Gideon’s Bakehouse Collaborate for National Dessert Day Oct 14 .. #OrlandoIceCream #OrlandoBakery - October 13, 2020
- I-Drive Businesses Form Orlando Entertainment District .. #IDrive #LoveOrlando @IDriveFun - October 13, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For October 12, 2020: Sonny’s BBQ, The New Standard, Tapa Toro, Orlando Meats, Rokka’s Market, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - October 12, 2020