Taste! Central Florida, one of my fave foodie charity events, is coming up on September 14, 2019, and they have just announced over 40 participants will take part this year.
Among the restaurants, chefs, culinary teams, and caterers who will be offering delicious food and beverage samples to attendees of the 2019 Taste! Central Florida are:
A Land Remembered
American Culinary Federation & Nestle Professional
Catering For Good at Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida
Central Florida Hotel & Lodging Association Food & Beverage Council
Chroma Modern Bar + Kitchen
Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar
Dragonfly Robata Grill & Sushi
Eddie V’s Prime Seafood
FreshPoint Central Florida
Hemisphere Restaurant at Hyatt Regency
Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center
Kings Dining & Entertainment
Orlando World Center Marriott
Orlando Food Department Co.
PB+G at Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resorts
Primo, JW Marriott Grande Lakes
Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes
Savor at Osceola Heritage Park
Seasons 52 Fresh Grill
SeaWorld Parks and Resorts Orlando
Sysco Central Florida
Terralina Crafted Italian
Toledo – Tapas, Steak, & Seafood
Yak & Yeti
Yard House ICON Park
Tickets for the 2019 Taste! Central Florida are $200 per person, and can be ordered at TasteCFL.org.
This annual celebration of the community’s culinary excellence is a volunteer-driven event with local chefs, brewers and distilleries donating their time, talent, and creations to make this event one of the largest fundraisers of the year for Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida and Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida.
The host venue, Orlando World Center Marriott, is now accepting hotel reservations for attendees of Taste! Central Florida. Guests who book through this link or call (888) 789-3090 get an exclusive deal of $139 a night plus a $30 resort fee.
Disclaimer: CSO is a blogger and social media ambassador for Taste! Central Florida.
- The Big Bounce America Tour Comes to Central Florida Oct 19-27, 2019 .. @TheBigBounceUSA - October 14, 2019
- IAAPA Celebrates Grand Opening of New Global Headquarters in Orlando .. @IAAPAHQ #IAAPA - October 9, 2019
- 93.3 FLZ Jingle Ball 2019 Rings in Season with #SamSmith, #Lizzo, and More at Tampa’s Amalie Arena Dec 1 .. #FLZJingleBall - October 8, 2019
- Florida Citrus Sports Ends Orlando Citrus Parade After 39 Years - October 7, 2019
- Win Tickets to See Wayne Brady at Dr. Phillips Center Oct 12! .. @DrPhillipsCtr @WayneBrady - October 4, 2019
- Celebrate #NationalTacoDay 2019 On October 4 With These Orlando-Area Restaurants - October 3, 2019
- Central Florida Foodie Events For October 2019 .. #OrlandoFoodies ::UPDATED:: - October 2, 2019
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Debut of “Epcot Forever” Show Tonight .. #DisneyParksLive #EpcotForever - October 1, 2019
- Orlando Science Center Hosts $10 Admission Day September 29, 2019 .. @OrlandoScience - September 27, 2019
- Osceola Arts Opens 2019-2020 Season with ‘The Addams Family: A New Musical’ .. #OsceolaArts - September 26, 2019