Taste! Central Florida, one of my fave foodie charity events, is coming up on September 14, 2019, and they have just announced over 40 participants will take part this year.
Among the restaurants, chefs, culinary teams, and caterers who will be offering delicious food and beverage samples to attendees of the 2019 Taste! Central Florida are:
A Land Remembered
American Culinary Federation & Nestle Professional
Catering For Good at Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida
Central Florida Hotel & Lodging Association Food & Beverage Council
Chroma Modern Bar + Kitchen
Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar
Dragonfly Robata Grill & Sushi
Eddie V’s Prime Seafood
FreshPoint Central Florida
Hemisphere Restaurant at Hyatt Regency
Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center
Kings Dining & Entertainment
Orlando World Center Marriott
Orlando Food Department Co.
PB+G at Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resorts
Primo, JW Marriott Grande Lakes
Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes
Savor at Osceola Heritage Park
Seasons 52 Fresh Grill
SeaWorld Parks and Resorts Orlando
Sysco Central Florida
Terralina Crafted Italian
Toledo – Tapas, Steak, & Seafood
Yak & Yeti
Yard House ICON Park
Tickets for the 2019 Taste! Central Florida are $200 per person, and can be ordered at TasteCFL.org.
This annual celebration of the community’s culinary excellence is a volunteer-driven event with local chefs, brewers and distilleries donating their time, talent, and creations to make this event one of the largest fundraisers of the year for Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida and Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida.
The host venue, Orlando World Center Marriott, is now accepting hotel reservations for attendees of Taste! Central Florida. Guests who book through this link or call (888) 789-3090 get an exclusive deal of $139 a night plus a $30 resort fee.
Disclaimer: CSO is a blogger and social media ambassador for Taste! Central Florida.
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For August 7, 2020: Pig Floyd’s, Framework Craft Coffee Bar, The New Standard, Paddlefish, Eola General, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - August 7, 2020
- The 2020 Florida Film Festival Goes Virtual August 8-20 .. #FFF2020 - August 6, 2020
- Country Thunder Florida Cancels 2020 Festival and Announces 2021 Dates .. #CountryThunder #musicfestivals #Kissimmee - August 5, 2020
- Walt Disney World Replaces Beauty and the Beast Show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios .. #WaltDisneyWorld #BeautyandtheBeast - August 4, 2020
- Walt Disney World Swan Resort Reopens With Deal for Florida Resident and WDW Passholders .. #SwanandDolphin #FloridaResidentDeals - August 4, 2020
- Universal Orlando Offers Special ‘Buy a Day’ Deal to Florida Residents for Limited Time .. #UniversalOrlando #FloridaResidentDeals - August 3, 2020
- Florida Back To School Sales Tax Holiday Returns August 2020 .. #SchoolTaxHoliday #BacktoSchool - July 31, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For July 30, 2020: Sister Honey’s, The Capital Grille, Seasons 52, Finca, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - July 30, 2020
- Walt Disney World Announces Attraction Closures and Project Postponements .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ThemeParkNews - July 29, 2020
- Osceola Arts presents ‘Once on the Island’ Online July 31-August 9, 2021 .. @Osceola_Arts #OnceontheIsland #oaOOTI - July 28, 2020