Taste! Central Florida, one of my fave foodie charity events, is coming up on September 14, 2019, and they have just announced over 40 participants will take part this year.
Among the restaurants, chefs, culinary teams, and caterers who will be offering delicious food and beverage samples to attendees of the 2019 Taste! Central Florida are:
A Land Remembered
American Culinary Federation & Nestle Professional
Catering For Good at Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida
Central Florida Hotel & Lodging Association Food & Beverage Council
Chroma Modern Bar + Kitchen
Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar
Dragonfly Robata Grill & Sushi
Eddie V’s Prime Seafood
FreshPoint Central Florida
Hemisphere Restaurant at Hyatt Regency
Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center
Kings Dining & Entertainment
Orlando World Center Marriott
Orlando Food Department Co.
PB+G at Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resorts
Primo, JW Marriott Grande Lakes
Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes
Savor at Osceola Heritage Park
Seasons 52 Fresh Grill
SeaWorld Parks and Resorts Orlando
Sysco Central Florida
Terralina Crafted Italian
Toledo – Tapas, Steak, & Seafood
Yak & Yeti
Yard House ICON Park
Tickets for the 2019 Taste! Central Florida are $200 per person, and can be ordered at TasteCFL.org.
This annual celebration of the community’s culinary excellence is a volunteer-driven event with local chefs, brewers and distilleries donating their time, talent, and creations to make this event one of the largest fundraisers of the year for Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida and Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida.
The host venue, Orlando World Center Marriott, is now accepting hotel reservations for attendees of Taste! Central Florida. Guests who book through this link or call (888) 789-3090 get an exclusive deal of $139 a night plus a $30 resort fee.
Disclaimer: CSO is a blogger and social media ambassador for Taste! Central Florida.
- Central Florida Fair to Add New Livestock and Event Pavilion .. @CentralFLFair - January 17, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces the Orlando Returns of ‘Hamilton’ and ‘Wicked’ .. #OrlandoBroadwaySeries @DrPhillipsCtr @HamiltonMusical @WICKED_Musical #FAIRWINDSBway - January 16, 2020
- Frontier Airlines Announces Plans for OIA Maintenance Hangar and Opens Training Facility in Orlando .. @FlyFrontier @MCO - January 16, 2020
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day 2020 Events in Central Florida .. #MLK2020 #MLKDay - January 15, 2020
- Blake Shelton’s Ole Red Orlando Restaurant to Open at ICON Park in April 2020 .. @OleRedOrlando @BlakeShelton - January 15, 2020
- Three New Film Experiences Coming to Epcot January 17, 2020 .. #Epcot @WaltDisneyWorld - January 14, 2020
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Announces New Executive Director .. @OrlandoPhilOrch - January 14, 2020
- Jesse Cook Returns to Orlando with Show at Plaza Live on Jan 19, 2020 .. @JesseCookHQ @LivePlaza - January 13, 2020
- Thomas’® Bagels Celebrates National Bagel Day Jan 15th with Orlando Pop-Up at Lynx Central Station .. #ThomasBagels #NationalBagelDay @lynxbusorlando - January 13, 2020
- Ace Cafe Orlando to Host January Concerts by Black Flag and British Lion .. @AceCafeOrlando @BlackFlagBand #BritishLion - January 12, 2020