Due to overwhelming demand, Madonna has announced additional dates for her Madame X Tour that include 5 shows in Miami in December 2019.
Madonna will headline The Fillmore Miami Beach at Jackie Gleason Theater on December 14, 15, 17, 18 & 19. Tickets for these performances will be priced between $60 – $760 (plus applicable service fees).
Every ticket purchased includes a physical copy of Madonna’s new release Madame X available on Interscope Records and in stores on June 14th.
To ensure fans have best access, ticket requests for the newly announced dates will be accepted immediately through Friday, May 24th at noon ET at madonna.livenation.com.
Fans will be able to select city and show preference plus their preferred price points prior to completing their request. Event ticket limit is 4 per person.
Credit cards will only be charged if the ticket request is fulfilled. All tickets will be confirmed by Sunday June 2nd and will be fulfilled using Secure Mobile Tickets. Your ticket barcode will be available 24-48 hours prior to each show for entry.
Madame X Tour VIP Packages will be available for fans to request as well. VIP packages may include great ticket locations, exclusive backstage tour, photo opportunity on stage, VIP pre-show reception, limited edition Madonna gift item, fast pass access to designated VIP merch and concessions lanes, and more.
All fans wishing to access VIP Packages may register for the package and show of their choice at madonna.livenation.com.
Additionally, fans will have the opportunity to enter a lottery to purchase tickets at $10 at Madonna.com. There will be 10 tickets available per show and fans will be notified on show date if they have been selected for this unique opportunity.
- The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art Offering Free Admission Sept 17-22, 2019 .. @MorseMuseum - September 16, 2019
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces Details of New Coaster for 2020 .. @SeaWorld #SeaWorldOrlando #IceBreaker - September 15, 2019
- Central Florida Auto Show Returns to Orlando Sept 20-22 + Win Tickets! .. @OrlandoAutoShow - September 14, 2019
- SeaWorld Orlando and Firehouse Subs Partner Together to Honor Florida First Responders with Free Admission .. #SeaWorldOrlando - September 10, 2019
- Central Florida Foodies Events For September 2019 .. #OrlandoFoodies - September 9, 2019
- Walt Disney World to Close Early on Sept 3 Due to Hurricane Dorian ::UPDATED:: .. @WaltDisneyWorld @VisitOrlando #HurricaneDorian - September 2, 2019
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Dedication Ceremony of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Aug 28 .. #StarWars #StarWarsGalaxysEdge - August 27, 2019
- All-New Lagoon Show to Debut at Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights 2019 .. #HHN29 @UniversalOrl @HorrorNightsORL - August 22, 2019
- Orlando’s Downtown Arts District Hosts Art After Dark Aug 24 .. @OrlandoSlice - August 21, 2019
- The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando to Light Up in UF & UM Team Colors Aug 23-24 .. @ICONParkOrlando @UF @UnivMiami - August 21, 2019