Through July 15, U.S. veterans and up to three guests may enjoy free admission to SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay as well as other SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment properties across the country.
This offer is part of SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment’s longstanding Waves of Honor program, which salutes active duty military members, veterans and their families by offering special pricing and promotions throughout the year.
Waves of Honor already provides complimentary admission for U.S. active duty military personnel, activated or drilling reservists, and National Guardsmen and up to three dependents.
Between now and June 9, U.S. military veterans and retirees can redeem their complimentary single-day ticket(s), which are valid through July 15, for themselves and up to three dependents online at WavesofHonor.com.
“Honoring the brave men and women who serve and sacrifice for this country and their families is a value embedded in the fabric of our company,” said Gus Antorcha, Chief Executive Officer of SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment.
“As summer kicks off, we are proud and honored to provide free admission to veterans and their families so they can make memories and enjoy an amazing lineup of attractions and events. Offering free admission through our longstanding Waves of Honor program is just a small gesture of the deep gratitude we owe all those who serve.”
Additional discounts and offers are available for active military and veterans through MWR and ITT offices on U.S. military bases and online at WavesofHonor.com. These offers are available year-round and may differ by park.
- Orange County and Visit Orlando Launch ‘#407Day’ Campaign April 7 to Support Local Restaurants .. #OrlandoFoodies #OrlandoToGo #VisitOrlando - April 6, 2020
- Enzian Theater Offering Four New Indie Movies to Stream .. @EnzianTheater @atwdfilm #CorpusChristiFilm @ExtraOrdFilm @SWMYfilm - April 5, 2020
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Second Free Online #StayHome Music Fest April 5 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - April 5, 2020
- SeaWorld Parks Provide Free Online Animal and Nature Classroom Resources .. @SeaWorld #ClassroomResources - April 4, 2020
- Creative City Project Presents “Stimulate the Arts” Online Fundraiser .. @Creative_Proj #OrlandoArts - April 3, 2020
- Orlando’s East End Market Launches Mobile Delivery Service .. @EastEndMkt - April 2, 2020
- Feed the Need Florida to Distribute Meals to Families Impacted by COVID-19 .. #FeedtheNeedFL - March 31, 2020
- Monster Jam World Finals 2020 in Orlando Has Been Cancelled .. @MonsterJam #MonsterJam - March 30, 2020
- Enzian Theater Now Offers On Demand Streaming of Indie Movies .. @EnzianTheater @bacuraufilme @TheBandFilm @TheWhistlers #saintfrances - March 29, 2020
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Free Online #StayHome Music Fest March 29 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - March 28, 2020