Orlando kicks off 2019 in high gear as Monster Jam returns to Camping World Stadium on Saturday, January 19, with tickets starting at just $15.
Monster Jam trucks are custom-designed machines that sit atop 66-inch-tall tires and weigh a minimum of 10,000 pounds. By generating 1,500 to 2,000 horsepower and speeds of up to 100 miles per hour. these trucks can fly up to 125 to 130 feet across the track, and up to 35 feet in the air.
The event will feature more than 12 trucks and drivers vying to be the Orlando champion, including:
- Grave Digger driven by Adam Anderson
- El Toro Loco driven by Scott Buetow
- Great Clips Mohawk Warrior driven by Bryce Kenny
- Brodozer driven by Heavy D
- Max D and Monster Mutt Dalmatian driven by husband-wife competitive duo Neil Elliott and Candice Jolly
- Earthshaker driven by Steven Thompson
- Time Flys and Wildflower driven by father-daughter competitors Kelvin and Rosalee Ramer
- Xtermigator driven by JR McNeal
- Zombie Fire driven by Travis Mowery
- Obsession driven by Eric Swanson
- Saigon Shaker driven by Ryan Disharoon
(Trucks/drivers subject to change without notice.)
Fans also have the opportunity to get up close and personal to the Monster Jam trucks and drivers by purchasing a Pit Party pass that allows them early access to the event for photo opportunities and autographs.
Tickets for Monster Jam start at $15 per person. General Pit Party Passes start at $20 each for admission from 2:30pm – 5pm. Pit Party Early Access Passes start at $35 per person for admission starting an hour earlier. Same day event ticket and pit pass required for entry to pit party.
** Receive 20% off select seats with code 20off. Not valid on VIP seating. Code expires January 18, 2019.**
Tickets & Pit Passes will be available for purchase online at Ticketmaster.com, charge by phone at 800-745-3000 or in-person at the Amway Center Box Office.
For more information on a Monster Jam, please visit MonsterJam.com.
Disclaimer: I am a Feld Entertainment and Motorsports Blogger Ambassador, and in exchange for my time and efforts in attending shows, and reporting my opinion within this blog, as well as keeping you advised of the latest discount offers, Feld has provided me with complimentary tickets to Feld shows for myself and to give away, along with other exclusive opportunities. As always, my opinions are honest, and my own.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends In January and February 2020 .. #BuiltForKids @LegolandFlorida - January 19, 2020
- Disney’s ALADDIN Tour Members To Host ‘SONGS FROM A WHOLE NEW WORLD’ Benefit on Jan 27, 2020 .. @aladdin - January 18, 2020
- Christian Music Fest ‘Rock The Universe’ Returns to Universal Orlando Jan 24-25, 2020 .. #RocktheUniverse @UniversalOrlando - January 17, 2020
- Central Florida Fair to Add New Livestock and Event Pavilion .. @CentralFLFair - January 17, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces the Orlando Returns of ‘Hamilton’ and ‘Wicked’ .. #OrlandoBroadwaySeries @DrPhillipsCtr @HamiltonMusical @WICKED_Musical #FAIRWINDSBway - January 16, 2020
- Frontier Airlines Announces Plans for OIA Maintenance Hangar and Opens Training Facility in Orlando .. @FlyFrontier @MCO - January 16, 2020
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day 2020 Events in Central Florida .. #MLK2020 #MLKDay - January 15, 2020
- Blake Shelton’s Ole Red Orlando Restaurant to Open at ICON Park in April 2020 .. @OleRedOrlando @BlakeShelton - January 15, 2020
- Three New Film Experiences Coming to Epcot January 17, 2020 .. #Epcot @WaltDisneyWorld - January 14, 2020
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Announces New Executive Director .. @OrlandoPhilOrch - January 14, 2020