Orlando kicks off 2019 in high gear as Monster Jam returns to Camping World Stadium on Saturday, January 19, with tickets starting at just $15.
Monster Jam trucks are custom-designed machines that sit atop 66-inch-tall tires and weigh a minimum of 10,000 pounds. By generating 1,500 to 2,000 horsepower and speeds of up to 100 miles per hour. these trucks can fly up to 125 to 130 feet across the track, and up to 35 feet in the air.
The event will feature more than 12 trucks and drivers vying to be the Orlando champion, including:
- Grave Digger driven by Adam Anderson
- El Toro Loco driven by Scott Buetow
- Great Clips Mohawk Warrior driven by Bryce Kenny
- Brodozer driven by Heavy D
- Max D and Monster Mutt Dalmatian driven by husband-wife competitive duo Neil Elliott and Candice Jolly
- Earthshaker driven by Steven Thompson
- Time Flys and Wildflower driven by father-daughter competitors Kelvin and Rosalee Ramer
- Xtermigator driven by JR McNeal
- Zombie Fire driven by Travis Mowery
- Obsession driven by Eric Swanson
- Saigon Shaker driven by Ryan Disharoon
(Trucks/drivers subject to change without notice.)
Fans also have the opportunity to get up close and personal to the Monster Jam trucks and drivers by purchasing a Pit Party pass that allows them early access to the event for photo opportunities and autographs.
Tickets for Monster Jam start at $15 per person. General Pit Party Passes start at $20 each for admission from 2:30pm – 5pm. Pit Party Early Access Passes start at $35 per person for admission starting an hour earlier. Same day event ticket and pit pass required for entry to pit party.
** Receive 20% off select seats with code 20off. Not valid on VIP seating. Code expires January 18, 2019.**
Tickets & Pit Passes will be available for purchase online at Ticketmaster.com, charge by phone at 800-745-3000 or in-person at the Amway Center Box Office.
For more information on a Monster Jam, please visit MonsterJam.com.
Disclaimer: I am a Feld Entertainment and Motorsports Blogger Ambassador, and in exchange for my time and efforts in attending shows, and reporting my opinion within this blog, as well as keeping you advised of the latest discount offers, Feld has provided me with complimentary tickets to Feld shows for myself and to give away, along with other exclusive opportunities. As always, my opinions are honest, and my own.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating The 4th Of July 2022 .. #4thofJuly #Fireworks #OrlandoHolidays #VisitOrlando - June 29, 2022
- Out and About: Tasting the New BBQ Bowls at Sonny’s BBQ .. @SonnysBBQ #OrlandoBBQ - June 27, 2022
- Swamp Sistas Hold 2022 Summer Hope For Kids Fundraiser .. @SwampSistas @FeedHopeNow #FightHunger - June 22, 2022
- ‘Red Hot & Boom’ Returns to Altamonte Springs July 3, 2022 .. #RedHotBoom #WXXL #AltamonteSprings - June 15, 2022
- Out and About: Experiencing ‘Electric Ocean’ at SeaWorld Orlando .. #SeaWorldOrlando #ElectricOcean - June 13, 2022
- Sonny’s BBQ Introduces New Limited-Time BBQ Bowls .. @SonnysBBQ #OrlandoBBQ - June 9, 2022
- Out and About: ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ at Dr. Phillips Center .. #JCSTheMusical #DrPhillipsCenter #OrlandoArts #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - June 8, 2022
- Sixth Annual CommUNITY Rainbow Run and Festival Benefiting onePULSE Foundation To Be Held June 4 .. #CommUNITYRainbowRun #OnePULSE #CharityEvents - June 2, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To Celebrating National Donut Day June 3, 2022 .. #NationalDonutDay #OrlandoDonuts #OrlandoDoughnuts - June 2, 2022
- Orlando Weekly’s Bite30 Returns Starting June 1, 2022 .. #bite30 #OrlandoDining #Foodies - May 31, 2022