The 2019-Model Central Florida International Auto Show returns to the Orange County Convention Center for Thanksgiving weekend, November 22-25, 2018, and we have a family four-pack of tickets to give away.
Everyone is invited to check out the latest models in a non-selling environment, sit behind wheels, inspect engines and even take a spin in dozens of new vehicles.
The largest auto show in Florida, this annual event will also feature Camp Jeep and Ram indoor test drives, the latest electric vehicles, pre-production models and fun for the little ones.
Additionally, the Festivals of Speed display will showcase nearly 100 ultra high-end exotic cars, motorcycles, luxury products and toys. Don’t miss unique display of rare Model A’s as well as the Antique Automobile Club of America’s collection of antique and collectible vehicles from the 1930s – 1970s.
The Central Florida International Auto Show is owned and presented by the Central Florida Auto Dealers Association and produced by Motor Trend Auto Shows.
Admission to the event is $10 for adults, $5 for seniors (62 and older), military and first responders (w/any DOD or municipal ID) and students (under 21 w/school ID) and FREE for children 12 and under. Purchase advance tickets at AutoShowOrlando.com.
But wait! We did say we have some tickets to give away, didn’t we?
If you want to give your luck a try, CitySurfing Orlando, in partnership with the Central Florida International Auto Show, has four tickets to giveaway, and the winner can choose which day to attend.
Simply use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. You can even earn extra entries by doing things like tweeting about this contest.
Deadline to enter is 11:59pm (ET) on Sunday, November 18, 2018. Winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries during the contest duration, and notified via email. Winner will have 24 hours to reply or another winner will be drawn.
Winner will also need to pick up the tickets in person at the Orange County Convention Center; they will not be mailed.
Good luck and happy entering!
- Space 220 Restaurant to Open Soon at Epcot - January 22, 2020
- Lucky’s Market to Close Nearly All Central Florida Stores by February 2020 .. @LuckysMarket - January 21, 2020
- Poo-Pourri Giant Poo Experience Tour to Make Orlando Stop January 24-26, 2020 .. @PooPourri - January 21, 2020
- 2020 AMP’d Series Showcases Local Talent at Dr. Phillips Center .. @DrPhillipsCtr - January 20, 2020
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends In January and February 2020 .. #BuiltForKids @LegolandFlorida - January 19, 2020
- Disney’s ALADDIN Tour Members To Host ‘SONGS FROM A WHOLE NEW WORLD’ Benefit on Jan 27, 2020 .. @aladdin - January 18, 2020
- Christian Music Fest ‘Rock The Universe’ Returns to Universal Orlando Jan 24-25, 2020 .. #RocktheUniverse @UniversalOrlando - January 17, 2020
- Central Florida Fair to Add New Livestock and Event Pavilion .. @CentralFLFair - January 17, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces the Orlando Returns of ‘Hamilton’ and ‘Wicked’ .. #OrlandoBroadwaySeries @DrPhillipsCtr @HamiltonMusical @WICKED_Musical #FAIRWINDSBway - January 16, 2020
- Frontier Airlines Announces Plans for OIA Maintenance Hangar and Opens Training Facility in Orlando .. @FlyFrontier @MCO - January 16, 2020