The 2019-Model Central Florida International Auto Show returns to the Orange County Convention Center for Thanksgiving weekend, November 22-25, 2018, and we have a family four-pack of tickets to give away.
Everyone is invited to check out the latest models in a non-selling environment, sit behind wheels, inspect engines and even take a spin in dozens of new vehicles.
The largest auto show in Florida, this annual event will also feature Camp Jeep and Ram indoor test drives, the latest electric vehicles, pre-production models and fun for the little ones.
Additionally, the Festivals of Speed display will showcase nearly 100 ultra high-end exotic cars, motorcycles, luxury products and toys. Don’t miss unique display of rare Model A’s as well as the Antique Automobile Club of America’s collection of antique and collectible vehicles from the 1930s – 1970s.
The Central Florida International Auto Show is owned and presented by the Central Florida Auto Dealers Association and produced by Motor Trend Auto Shows.
Admission to the event is $10 for adults, $5 for seniors (62 and older), military and first responders (w/any DOD or municipal ID) and students (under 21 w/school ID) and FREE for children 12 and under. Purchase advance tickets at AutoShowOrlando.com.
But wait! We did say we have some tickets to give away, didn’t we?
If you want to give your luck a try, CitySurfing Orlando, in partnership with the Central Florida International Auto Show, has four tickets to giveaway, and the winner can choose which day to attend.
Simply use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. You can even earn extra entries by doing things like tweeting about this contest.
Deadline to enter is 11:59pm (ET) on Sunday, November 18, 2018. Winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries during the contest duration, and notified via email. Winner will have 24 hours to reply or another winner will be drawn.
Winner will also need to pick up the tickets in person at the Orange County Convention Center; they will not be mailed.
Good luck and happy entering!
- Tango Cares Needs Your Help to Feed Orlando’s Unemployed Hospitality Workers .. #TangoCares #MiasItalianKitchen #CafeTuTuTango - July 6, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For July 5, 2020: The Old Jailhouse, Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream, Chef Bruno Fonseca, Shake Shack, And More .. #OrlandoFoodies #OrlandoRestaurants - July 5, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating The 4th Of July 2020 .. #4thofJuly #Fireworks #Grilling - July 1, 2020
- The Bourne Stuntacular to Grand Open at Universal Orlando June 30, 2020 with Sneak Peek Online June 29 .. #UniversalOrlando #BourneStuntacular #ThemeParkNews - June 29, 2020
- Florida Suspends Alcohol Consumption at Bars Again Due to COVID-19 .. #FloridaBars #DoYourPart - June 28, 2020
- Orange County Florida Launches New “Safer, Stronger, Together” Campaign for Businesses & Residents to Combat COVID-19 Spread .. #DoYourPartORL #VisitOrlando @OrangeCoFL - June 27, 2020
- Walt Disney World to Give Magic Kingdom’s Splash Mountain New ‘The Princess and the Frog’ Theme .. #WaltDisneyWorld #SplashMountain #ThePrincessandtheFrog #Tiana - June 26, 2020
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex to Host ‘MLS is Back’ Tournament This Summer .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ESPN #WWoS #MLSisBack #Soccer - June 21, 2020
- Walt Disney World Cancels Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party for 2020 .. #Disney #MNSSHP #Halloween - June 20, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2020 .. #FathersDay #VisitOrlando #OrlandoRestaurants - June 18, 2020