The 2019-Model Central Florida International Auto Show returns to the Orange County Convention Center for Thanksgiving weekend, November 22-25, 2018, and we have a family four-pack of tickets to give away.
Everyone is invited to check out the latest models in a non-selling environment, sit behind wheels, inspect engines and even take a spin in dozens of new vehicles.
The largest auto show in Florida, this annual event will also feature Camp Jeep and Ram indoor test drives, the latest electric vehicles, pre-production models and fun for the little ones.
Additionally, the Festivals of Speed display will showcase nearly 100 ultra high-end exotic cars, motorcycles, luxury products and toys. Don’t miss unique display of rare Model A’s as well as the Antique Automobile Club of America’s collection of antique and collectible vehicles from the 1930s – 1970s.
The Central Florida International Auto Show is owned and presented by the Central Florida Auto Dealers Association and produced by Motor Trend Auto Shows.
Admission to the event is $10 for adults, $5 for seniors (62 and older), military and first responders (w/any DOD or municipal ID) and students (under 21 w/school ID) and FREE for children 12 and under. Purchase advance tickets at AutoShowOrlando.com.
But wait! We did say we have some tickets to give away, didn’t we?
If you want to give your luck a try, CitySurfing Orlando, in partnership with the Central Florida International Auto Show, has four tickets to giveaway, and the winner can choose which day to attend.
Simply use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. You can even earn extra entries by doing things like tweeting about this contest.
Deadline to enter is 11:59pm (ET) on Sunday, November 18, 2018. Winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries during the contest duration, and notified via email. Winner will have 24 hours to reply or another winner will be drawn.
Winner will also need to pick up the tickets in person at the Orange County Convention Center; they will not be mailed.
Good luck and happy entering!
- Chef José Andrés to open Jaleo and Pepe Restaurants at #Disney Springs Winter 2019 @ChefJoseAndres - February 18, 2019
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces 2019-2020 FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando Season @drphillipsctr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 15, 2019
- Out and About: Cheddar’s Adds New Comfort Food Dishes to the Menu #CheddarsScratchKitchen #csktvtheloop - February 14, 2019
- Pentatonix and Rachel Platten Bring World Tour to Orlando’s Amway Center June 1 #PTXTheWorldTour - February 13, 2019
- Walt #Disney World Offering New Dining Package for Final Months of IllumiNations at Epcot - February 13, 2019
- 142nd Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 15-17, 2019 #SilverSpursRodeo - February 12, 2019
- Free Indie-Folkfest 2019 Returns to the Mennello Museum of American Art Feb 16 @MennelloMuseum - February 11, 2019
- Weekend of the Arts Festival Returns to Winter Park Feb 15-18, 2019 #WPInspires - February 10, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Valentine’s Day 2019 in Orlando and Central Florida - February 9, 2019
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival Celebrates International Street Food Feb 9 – May 5, 2019 - February 8, 2019