The Backstreet Boys have announced their first and biggest arena tour in 18 years, and it includes a stop at Orlando’s Amway Center on August 24, 2019.
Two weeks later, the band kicks off their three month-long tour, in support of their latest album, “DNA,” due out January 25, 2019, via RCA Records.
With this tour announcement, and to get fans excited, BSB released their new single, “Chances,” a Ryan Tedder and Shawn Mendes penned track.
Every ticket purchased to the headlining world tour includes one (1) physical copy of the Backstreet Boys’ “DNA” album.
Tickets start at $26 and go on sale to the general public Wednesday, November 14 at 10am.
They are available at AmwayCenter.com, Amway Center box office, Ticketmaster retail locations, charge-by-phone at 800.745.3000 or at Ticketmaster.com.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces 2019-2020 FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando Season @drphillipsctr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 15, 2019
- Out and About: Cheddar’s Adds New Comfort Food Dishes to the Menu #CheddarsScratchKitchen #csktvtheloop - February 14, 2019
- Pentatonix and Rachel Platten Bring World Tour to Orlando’s Amway Center June 1 #PTXTheWorldTour - February 13, 2019
- Walt #Disney World Offering New Dining Package for Final Months of IllumiNations at Epcot - February 13, 2019
- 142nd Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 15-17, 2019 #SilverSpursRodeo - February 12, 2019
- Free Indie-Folkfest 2019 Returns to the Mennello Museum of American Art Feb 16 @MennelloMuseum - February 11, 2019
- Weekend of the Arts Festival Returns to Winter Park Feb 15-18, 2019 #WPInspires - February 10, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Valentine’s Day 2019 in Orlando and Central Florida - February 9, 2019
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival Celebrates International Street Food Feb 9 – May 5, 2019 - February 8, 2019
- Osceola County Fair Celebrates 75th Anniversary Starting Feb 8, 2019 @OsceolaCoFair #OsceolaCountyFair - February 7, 2019