Every year, ICE! at Gaylord Palms picks a new theme for each new holiday season. This year, they chose the classic film, “A Christmas Story,” and did an amazing job bringing the movie to life in frozen vignettes.
From memorable scenes like licking the flagpole, the pink bunny pj’s, the leg lamp, and warning of shooting your eye out, ICE! pays homage to the film in exquisite detail.
In the center, take a break and play on the ice slides – yes, these are carved out of ice, too.
At the end, take in a traditional nativity carved out of non-traditional ice, with a giant ice angel watching over it.
ICE! is part of the annual Christmas at Gaylord Palms, which runs through January 6, 2019, and admission starts at $14.99 child/$28.99 adult. There are also overnight packages that include ICE! admission. For more details, visit ChristmasatGaylordPalms.com.
Disclaimer: CSO was invited to a media preview of the event. As always, my opinions are honest and my own.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023