Every year, ICE! at Gaylord Palms picks a new theme for each new holiday season. This year, they chose the classic film, “A Christmas Story,” and did an amazing job bringing the movie to life in frozen vignettes.
From memorable scenes like licking the flagpole, the pink bunny pj’s, the leg lamp, and warning of shooting your eye out, ICE! pays homage to the film in exquisite detail.
In the center, take a break and play on the ice slides – yes, these are carved out of ice, too.
At the end, take in a traditional nativity carved out of non-traditional ice, with a giant ice angel watching over it.
ICE! is part of the annual Christmas at Gaylord Palms, which runs through January 6, 2019, and admission starts at $14.99 child/$28.99 adult. There are also overnight packages that include ICE! admission. For more details, visit ChristmasatGaylordPalms.com.
Disclaimer: CSO was invited to a media preview of the event. As always, my opinions are honest and my own.
- LEGOLAND® Florida Offers New Free Florida Resident Preschool Pass - January 15, 2019
- Don’t Miss Your Shot! Hamilton Comes to the Dr. Phillips Center Jan 22-Feb 10, 2019! @DrPhillipsCtr - January 14, 2019
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks For Free On January 17, 2019 - January 14, 2019
- 2019 Preschool Card Returns for Free Admission to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica for Florida Kids - January 13, 2019
- The 2019 Florida State Fair Comes to Tampa Feb 7-18 + Win Tickets! #MyFloridaStateFair @FLStateFair - January 12, 2019
- Go Behind-The-Scenes at SeaWorld Orlando During Inside Look Weekends in January - January 11, 2019
- Orlando Science Center Hosts #Otronicon Edition of Science Night Live Jan 19, 2019 - January 10, 2019
- Aquatica® Orlando Becomes First Water Park In The World To Be A Certified Autism Center - January 9, 2019
- Go Back 20 Years with The Pauses 1998 Tribute Show Weekend at Will’s Pub Jan 11-12 - January 8, 2019
- Monster Jam Returns to Camping World Stadium Jan 19, 2019 #MonsterJam - January 7, 2019