This week, Comcast executives hinted at a possible name for a fourth theme park they believe would make Universal Orlando a destination for a week-long stay.
Comcast owns Universal Orlando’s parent company NBCUniversal.
During a question-and-answer session for investors, it was revealed patent applications were filed last month by the company for the name “Fantastic Worlds,” and the name “Universal’s Epic Universe.” The applications state the names would be used for “entertainment services in the nature of amusement park and theme park services.”
Records show Universal may be planning for the park to have water park services and live stage performances.
This new fourth park will be location on Universal Blvd, on 400 acres bought on Universal Blvd bordering W. Sand Lake.
The pieces are falling into place and it looks like that 2016 partnership Universal Orlando signed with Nintendo might also soon have a home on this land.
Nintendo land (not an official name) will feature attractions based on classic games like Mario Kart and Donkey Kong, and has a projected opening of 2023.
Are you excited for this possible 4th Universal Orlando resort? What do you think this park should have?
- Apollo 11 Moon landing 50th Anniversary Events This Week in Central Florida #Apollo11 - July 15, 2019
- Dates Unveiled for the 2019 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays #WaltDisneyWorld - July 14, 2019
- Win a Family 4-Pack of Tickets to Disney’s Newsies at Osceola Arts! @Osceola_Arts #Giveaway - July 10, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Hosts THE LEGO MOVIE DAYS Weekends in July and August 2019 #BuiltForKids - July 9, 2019
- Osceola Arts Presents Disney’s ‘Newsies’ Starting July 12 @Osceola_Arts - July 8, 2019
- July 4th Fireworks To Live Stream From Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Tonight - July 4, 2019
- Fourth of July Street Closures and Parking Info in Downtown Orlando - July 3, 2019
- Central Florida Foodies Events for July 2019 #OrlandoFoodies ::UPDATED:: - July 2, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating The 4th Of July 2019 In Central Florida #4thofJuly - June 30, 2019
- UCF Team Among Those Selected by @NASA to to Study Our Moon and More #SSERVI - June 29, 2019