This week, Comcast executives hinted at a possible name for a fourth theme park they believe would make Universal Orlando a destination for a week-long stay.
Comcast owns Universal Orlando’s parent company NBCUniversal.
During a question-and-answer session for investors, it was revealed patent applications were filed last month by the company for the name “Fantastic Worlds,” and the name “Universal’s Epic Universe.” The applications state the names would be used for “entertainment services in the nature of amusement park and theme park services.”
Records show Universal may be planning for the park to have water park services and live stage performances.
This new fourth park will be location on Universal Blvd, on 400 acres bought on Universal Blvd bordering W. Sand Lake.
The pieces are falling into place and it looks like that 2016 partnership Universal Orlando signed with Nintendo might also soon have a home on this land.
Nintendo land (not an official name) will feature attractions based on classic games like Mario Kart and Donkey Kong, and has a projected opening of 2023.
Are you excited for this possible 4th Universal Orlando resort? What do you think this park should have?
- Walt Disney World Replaces Beauty and the Beast Show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios .. #WaltDisneyWorld #BeautyandtheBeast - August 4, 2020
- Walt Disney World Swan Resort Reopens With Deal for Florida Resident and WDW Passholders .. #SwanandDolphin #FloridaResidentDeals - August 4, 2020
- Universal Orlando Offers Special ‘Buy a Day’ Deal to Florida Residents for Limited Time .. #UniversalOrlando #FloridaResidentDeals - August 3, 2020
- Florida Back To School Sales Tax Holiday Returns August 2020 .. #SchoolTaxHoliday #BacktoSchool - July 31, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For July 30, 2020: Sister Honey’s, The Capital Grille, Seasons 52, Finca, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - July 30, 2020
- Walt Disney World Announces Attraction Closures and Project Postponements .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ThemeParkNews - July 29, 2020
- Osceola Arts presents ‘Once on the Island’ Online July 31-August 9, 2021 .. @Osceola_Arts #OnceontheIsland #oaOOTI - July 28, 2020
- MEGACON Orlando Cancels Fall LIMITED EDITION and Announces 2021 Dates .. #MegaCon #MegaConOrlando - July 27, 2020
- Universal Orlando Announces Cancellation of Halloween Horror Nights for 2020 .. #UniversalOrlando #HalloweenHorrorNights #HHN2020 - July 24, 2020
- Universal Orlando Also Closes Face Covering Loophole for Guests .. #UniversalOrlando #ParkSafety - July 23, 2020