This week, Comcast executives hinted at a possible name for a fourth theme park they believe would make Universal Orlando a destination for a week-long stay.
Comcast owns Universal Orlando’s parent company NBCUniversal.
During a question-and-answer session for investors, it was revealed patent applications were filed last month by the company for the name “Fantastic Worlds,” and the name “Universal’s Epic Universe.” The applications state the names would be used for “entertainment services in the nature of amusement park and theme park services.”
Records show Universal may be planning for the park to have water park services and live stage performances.
This new fourth park will be location on Universal Blvd, on 400 acres bought on Universal Blvd bordering W. Sand Lake.
The pieces are falling into place and it looks like that 2016 partnership Universal Orlando signed with Nintendo might also soon have a home on this land.
Nintendo land (not an official name) will feature attractions based on classic games like Mario Kart and Donkey Kong, and has a projected opening of 2023.
Are you excited for this possible 4th Universal Orlando resort? What do you think this park should have?
- Walt Disney World Announces A New Pavilion and More Coming to #Epcot - March 24, 2019
- Fun Spot America Announces New Interactive Water Experience Coming to Orlando Park this Summer @FunSpotAmerica - March 20, 2019
- Baby Giraffe Born at #Disney’s Animal Kingdom Reintroduced to Park’s Savanna - March 17, 2019
- Busch Gardens Tampa 2019 Food & Wine Fest Starts this Weekend @BuschGardens #CorksAndCoasters - March 16, 2019
- Swamp Sistas Host La La Charity Brunch for Second Harvest March 24, 2019 @SwampSistas @feedhopenow - March 15, 2019
- Pi Day 2019 Pie Deals in the Orlando Area #PiDay - March 14, 2019
- Walt Disney World Raises 2019 Ticket Prices During Peak Periods - March 13, 2019
- Universal Orlando Releases New Details For Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure #HarryPotter #WizardingWorldOrlando - March 12, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Water Park Opens for 2019 Season #BuiltForKids - March 11, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day 2019 - March 10, 2019