This week, Comcast executives hinted at a possible name for a fourth theme park they believe would make Universal Orlando a destination for a week-long stay.
Comcast owns Universal Orlando’s parent company NBCUniversal.
During a question-and-answer session for investors, it was revealed patent applications were filed last month by the company for the name “Fantastic Worlds,” and the name “Universal’s Epic Universe.” The applications state the names would be used for “entertainment services in the nature of amusement park and theme park services.”
Records show Universal may be planning for the park to have water park services and live stage performances.
This new fourth park will be location on Universal Blvd, on 400 acres bought on Universal Blvd bordering W. Sand Lake.
The pieces are falling into place and it looks like that 2016 partnership Universal Orlando signed with Nintendo might also soon have a home on this land.
Nintendo land (not an official name) will feature attractions based on classic games like Mario Kart and Donkey Kong, and has a projected opening of 2023.
Are you excited for this possible 4th Universal Orlando resort? What do you think this park should have?
- Madonna Brings Madame X Tour to Miami for 5 Dates in December 2019 #Madonna - May 21, 2019
- Tickets Now Available for #NBA Experience Opening this Summer at #DisneySprings - May 20, 2019
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Partners with Rocket Mortgage to Honor Apollo 11 Crew @ExploreSpaceKSC - May 19, 2019
- Universal Orlando Offers First Look at Hagrid from Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Ride #HarryPotter #WizardingWorldOrlando - May 18, 2019
- Reggaeton Icon J Balvin to Play @AmwayCenter September 2019 - May 17, 2019
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2019 #Epcot Food & Wine Festival at #WaltDisneyWorld - May 16, 2019
- INCUBUS Brings 20th Anniversary Tour to Dr. Phillips Center Nov 2019 - May 15, 2019
- TODAY Show to Live Broadcast the Grand Opening of #TODAYCafe at #UniversalOrlando @TODAYshow - May 14, 2019
- M•A•C Cosmetics to Host World Premiere Event for Disney’s Aladdin Collection at #DisneySprings @MACCosmetics - May 14, 2019
- Monster Jam World Finals XX Saturday Night Competition Winners #MonsterJam - May 13, 2019