OrlandoiX is returning for its fourth year to Full Sail University in Winter Park the weekend of August 17-18, 2018.
OrlandoiX 2018 is the Southeast’s largest gathering of creators in virtual reality, augmented reality, video games, and digital entertainment.
It will feature conference sessions, featuring thought leaders from the gaming, virtual reality, and entertainment media industries who will discuss industry trends and strategies.
One of the keynote speakers is Cathy Hackl. From futurist to tech evangelist, to global and Emmy-nominated speaker, she’s known as a leader in the AR/VR industry.
Also keynoting the event is Brian Mullins, a pioneer in the field of AR who has been on the forefront of the industry for over a decade. He is currently the founder and CEO of Important Design, a studio that brings together designers, engineers, and scientists that have unique experience in solving real-world problems with augmented reality.
Plus, the expo features hands-on demos and interactive exhibits from creators across VR, AR, video games, and digital arts. Additional activities include workshops, gaming tournaments, and creator awards.
General admission passes are available for $25. They include access to all exhibits, gameplay, sponsored workshops, and kickoff party.
Pro Passes are currently discounted 25% off to $149 (Reg. $199). They include access to all activities including: conference, speaker presentations, workshops, greenroom sessions, exhibits, gameplay, and kickoff party.
To purchase, or for more information, visit OrlandoiX.com.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating The 4th Of July 2020 .. #4thofJuly #Fireworks #Grilling - July 1, 2020
- The Bourne Stuntacular to Grand Open at Universal Orlando June 30, 2020 with Sneak Peek Online June 29 .. #UniversalOrlando #BourneStuntacular #ThemeParkNews - June 29, 2020
- Florida Suspends Alcohol Consumption at Bars Again Due to COVID-19 .. #FloridaBars #DoYourPart - June 28, 2020
- Orange County Florida Launches New “Safer, Stronger, Together” Campaign for Businesses & Residents to Combat COVID-19 Spread .. #DoYourPartORL #VisitOrlando @OrangeCoFL - June 27, 2020
- Walt Disney World to Give Magic Kingdom’s Splash Mountain New ‘The Princess and the Frog’ Theme .. #WaltDisneyWorld #SplashMountain #ThePrincessandtheFrog #Tiana - June 26, 2020
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex to Host ‘MLS is Back’ Tournament This Summer .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ESPN #WWoS #MLSisBack #Soccer - June 21, 2020
- Walt Disney World Cancels Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party for 2020 .. #Disney #MNSSHP #Halloween - June 20, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2020 .. #FathersDay #VisitOrlando #OrlandoRestaurants - June 18, 2020
- Gatorland Offers Special Florida Resident Rates Through June 30, 2020 .. #Gatorland #FLResident - June 15, 2020
- Annual Pulse Remembrance Ceremony Goes Online for 2020 .. #PulseMemorial #PulseRemembrance #49Angels - June 9, 2020