OrlandoiX is returning for its fourth year to Full Sail University in Winter Park the weekend of August 17-18, 2018.
OrlandoiX 2018 is the Southeast’s largest gathering of creators in virtual reality, augmented reality, video games, and digital entertainment.
It will feature conference sessions, featuring thought leaders from the gaming, virtual reality, and entertainment media industries who will discuss industry trends and strategies.
One of the keynote speakers is Cathy Hackl. From futurist to tech evangelist, to global and Emmy-nominated speaker, she’s known as a leader in the AR/VR industry.
Also keynoting the event is Brian Mullins, a pioneer in the field of AR who has been on the forefront of the industry for over a decade. He is currently the founder and CEO of Important Design, a studio that brings together designers, engineers, and scientists that have unique experience in solving real-world problems with augmented reality.
Plus, the expo features hands-on demos and interactive exhibits from creators across VR, AR, video games, and digital arts. Additional activities include workshops, gaming tournaments, and creator awards.
General admission passes are available for $25. They include access to all exhibits, gameplay, sponsored workshops, and kickoff party.
Pro Passes are currently discounted 25% off to $149 (Reg. $199). They include access to all activities including: conference, speaker presentations, workshops, greenroom sessions, exhibits, gameplay, and kickoff party.
To purchase, or for more information, visit OrlandoiX.com.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2020 Picks For #Easter Dining In #Orlando (At Home) - April 8, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For April 8, 2020: Kadance, Hawkers, Canvas, ICON Park, Estefan Kitchen Orlando, Ravenous Pig, and More .. #OrlandoFoodies - April 8, 2020
- Orange County and Visit Orlando Launch ‘#407Day’ Campaign April 7 to Support Local Restaurants .. #OrlandoFoodies #OrlandoToGo #VisitOrlando - April 6, 2020
- Enzian Theater Offering Four New Indie Movies to Stream .. @EnzianTheater @atwdfilm #CorpusChristiFilm @ExtraOrdFilm @SWMYfilm - April 5, 2020
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Second Free Online #StayHome Music Fest April 5 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - April 5, 2020
- SeaWorld Parks Provide Free Online Animal and Nature Classroom Resources .. @SeaWorld #ClassroomResources - April 4, 2020
- Creative City Project Presents “Stimulate the Arts” Online Fundraiser .. @Creative_Proj #OrlandoArts - April 3, 2020
- Orlando’s East End Market Launches Mobile Delivery Service .. @EastEndMkt - April 2, 2020
- Feed the Need Florida to Distribute Meals to Families Impacted by COVID-19 .. #FeedtheNeedFL - March 31, 2020
- Monster Jam World Finals 2020 in Orlando Has Been Cancelled .. @MonsterJam #MonsterJam - March 30, 2020