OrlandoiX is returning for its fourth year to Full Sail University in Winter Park the weekend of August 17-18, 2018.
OrlandoiX 2018 is the Southeast’s largest gathering of creators in virtual reality, augmented reality, video games, and digital entertainment.
It will feature conference sessions, featuring thought leaders from the gaming, virtual reality, and entertainment media industries who will discuss industry trends and strategies.
One of the keynote speakers is Cathy Hackl. From futurist to tech evangelist, to global and Emmy-nominated speaker, she’s known as a leader in the AR/VR industry.
Also keynoting the event is Brian Mullins, a pioneer in the field of AR who has been on the forefront of the industry for over a decade. He is currently the founder and CEO of Important Design, a studio that brings together designers, engineers, and scientists that have unique experience in solving real-world problems with augmented reality.
Plus, the expo features hands-on demos and interactive exhibits from creators across VR, AR, video games, and digital arts. Additional activities include workshops, gaming tournaments, and creator awards.
General admission passes are available for $25. They include access to all exhibits, gameplay, sponsored workshops, and kickoff party.
Pro Passes are currently discounted 25% off to $149 (Reg. $199). They include access to all activities including: conference, speaker presentations, workshops, greenroom sessions, exhibits, gameplay, and kickoff party.
To purchase, or for more information, visit OrlandoiX.com.
- Museum of Illusions Has Opened at ICON Park Orlando .. #MuseumOfIllusionsOrlando @ICONParkOrlando #OrlandoAttractions #TicketDeals - January 19, 2021
- Dinosaur Invasion Returns to Orlando’s Leu Gardens Jan 18-April 18 .. #LeuGardens #Dinosaurs - January 18, 2021
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For January 15, 2021: Gideon’s Bakehouse, Portillo’s, Major’s Project Pop, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - January 15, 2021
- Grande Lakes Orlando to Host Inaugural “Curated Experiences” Event Jan 29-31, 2021 .. #GrandeLakesOrlando #JWMarriottOrlando #Staycation #RitzCarltonOrlando #LuxuryTravel - January 10, 2021
- Gatorland Offers $9.99 Florida Resident Deal For January .. #Gatorland #FLResident - January 8, 2021
- 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts Kicks Off Jan 8 .. #WaltDisneyWorld #EPCOT #Disney - January 6, 2021
- Orlando Fringe Partners With Subly For Increased Accessibility Online .. #OrlandoFringe #Subly #OrlandoArts - January 6, 2021
- New Local Haitian TV Station Debuts in Central Florida .. #AyitiTV #OrlandoTV - January 5, 2021
- Visit Orlando Hires New President & CEO .. #VisitOrlando #OrlandoTourism - January 5, 2021
- Park Hopper Option Returns to Walt Disney World for 2021 .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ParkHopping - January 4, 2021