The 4th Annual Orlando Main Streets Restaurant Week returns to delight foodies with prix fixe menus from August 4-11, 2018.
Participating Main Street restaurant members are offering a select prix fixe menu with established price points of $5, $10, $20 and $30, depending upon lunch or dinner and the restaurant’s normal price point.
2018 participating restaurants include:
- Bikes, Beans & Bordeaux Cafe
- Black Rooster Taqueria
- Blue Bird Bake Shop
- The Hammered Lamb
- Hawkers Asian Street Fare
- Houndstooth Sauce Company
- Maxine’s on Shine
- P is for Pie
- Too Much Sauce
To see the full list of participating restaurants, including their prix fixe menus, visit orlandomainstreets.com/2018-main-streets-restaurant-week.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating National Margarita Day - February 21, 2019
- Florida Strawberry Festival Brings The Yum To Plant City Feb 28-Mar 10, 2019 #BerryFest19 - February 20, 2019
- MegaCon Orlando Brings Star-Studded Fandom Fun May 16-19, 2019 #MegaConOrlando19 - February 19, 2019
- Chef José Andrés to open Jaleo and Pepe Restaurants at #Disney Springs Winter 2019 @ChefJoseAndres - February 18, 2019
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces 2019-2020 FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando Season @drphillipsctr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 15, 2019
- Out and About: Cheddar’s Adds New Comfort Food Dishes to the Menu #CheddarsScratchKitchen #csktvtheloop - February 14, 2019
- Pentatonix and Rachel Platten Bring World Tour to Orlando’s Amway Center June 1 #PTXTheWorldTour - February 13, 2019
- Walt #Disney World Offering New Dining Package for Final Months of IllumiNations at Epcot - February 13, 2019
- 142nd Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 15-17, 2019 #SilverSpursRodeo - February 12, 2019
- Free Indie-Folkfest 2019 Returns to the Mennello Museum of American Art Feb 16 @MennelloMuseum - February 11, 2019