The 4th Annual Orlando Main Streets Restaurant Week returns to delight foodies with prix fixe menus from August 4-11, 2018.
Participating Main Street restaurant members are offering a select prix fixe menu with established price points of $5, $10, $20 and $30, depending upon lunch or dinner and the restaurant’s normal price point.
2018 participating restaurants include:
- Bikes, Beans & Bordeaux Cafe
- Black Rooster Taqueria
- Blue Bird Bake Shop
- The Hammered Lamb
- Hawkers Asian Street Fare
- Houndstooth Sauce Company
- Maxine’s on Shine
- P is for Pie
- Too Much Sauce
To see the full list of participating restaurants, including their prix fixe menus, visit orlandomainstreets.com/2018-main-streets-restaurant-week.
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces New Annual Pass Program - October 15, 2018
- Wild Florida Hosts Sloth Week with Free Admission Oct 15-20 @WildFlorida - October 14, 2018
- Out and About: Sonny’s BBQ Celebrates National Pulled Pork Day 2018 with New Limited Menu Items - October 12, 2018
- Orlando International Airport Has Raised Parking Prices - October 11, 2018
- Annual Pink Off Park Celebration Returns October 19 in Winter Park - October 8, 2018
- Come Out With Pride 2018 Celebrates Orlando’s LGBTQ+ Community Oct 8-14 #KeepDancingOrlando @OrlandoPride - October 7, 2018
- Celebrate #NationalTacoDay 2018 on October 4 With These Orlando-Area Restaurants - October 4, 2018
- Infinity Falls to Open at SeaWorld Orlando October 4, 2018 - October 3, 2018
- Central Florida Foodie Events For October 2018 - October 1, 2018
- David S. Pumpkins Returns to Madame Tussauds Orlando in October - September 30, 2018