The 4th Annual Orlando Main Streets Restaurant Week returns to delight foodies with prix fixe menus from August 4-11, 2018.
Participating Main Street restaurant members are offering a select prix fixe menu with established price points of $5, $10, $20 and $30, depending upon lunch or dinner and the restaurant’s normal price point.
2018 participating restaurants include:
- Bikes, Beans & Bordeaux Cafe
- Black Rooster Taqueria
- Blue Bird Bake Shop
- The Hammered Lamb
- Hawkers Asian Street Fare
- Houndstooth Sauce Company
- Maxine’s on Shine
- P is for Pie
- Too Much Sauce
To see the full list of participating restaurants, including their prix fixe menus, visit orlandomainstreets.com/2018-main-streets-restaurant-week.
- It Will Be an Irving Berlin’s White Christmas at Dr. Phillips Center Dec 18-23, 2018 - December 12, 2018
- Orange County Launches Crowdsourced 2018 Holiday Lights Map - December 7, 2018
- Out and About: LEGOLAND Florida’s Christmas Bricktacular Brings LEGO Fun to the Holidays @LEGOLANDFlorida - December 6, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up for Dec 5, 2018: Wondermade, PokéStop, Orange County Brewers, and More - December 5, 2018
- Central Florida Foodie Events for December 2018 **UPDATED** #OrlandoFoodies - December 4, 2018
- Gaylord Palms Hosts Sounds of the Season Concert Series for 2018 Holidays #CAGP18 - December 3, 2018
- Elton John’s Orlando and Tampa Shows Have Been Rescheduled @AmwayCenter @Amalie Arena #EltonJohn - November 29, 2018
- Out and About: Hello, Dolly! Feat. @BettyBuckley at Dr. Phillips Center is a Masterclass in Musical Theater @DrPhillipsCtr - November 28, 2018
- Elton John Cancels Orlando and Tampa Shows Due to Illness @AmwayCenter @Amalie Arena #EltonJohn - November 27, 2018
- Out and About: Oklahoma Joe’s Brings Competition Quality BBQ to Central Florida #OklahomaJoesOneDaytona - November 25, 2018