The 4th Annual Orlando Main Streets Restaurant Week returns to delight foodies with prix fixe menus from August 4-11, 2018.
Participating Main Street restaurant members are offering a select prix fixe menu with established price points of $5, $10, $20 and $30, depending upon lunch or dinner and the restaurant’s normal price point.
2018 participating restaurants include:
- Bikes, Beans & Bordeaux Cafe
- Black Rooster Taqueria
- Blue Bird Bake Shop
- The Hammered Lamb
- Hawkers Asian Street Fare
- Houndstooth Sauce Company
- Maxine’s on Shine
- P is for Pie
- Too Much Sauce
To see the full list of participating restaurants, including their prix fixe menus, visit orlandomainstreets.com/2018-main-streets-restaurant-week.
- Out and About: The LEGO Movie Days Make LEGOLAND Florida Even More Awesome! #BuiltForKids #LEGOMovieDays - July 19, 2019
- ICE! at Gaylord Palms to Feature ‘The Polar Express’ for 2019 #CAGP19 #VisitICE2019 - July 18, 2019
- Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Returns Aug 23 with Record Breaking 120+ Restaurants @VisitOrlando #MagicalDining - July 17, 2019
- SeaWorld Orlando Salutes First Responders with Half Off Admission Through July 31 #SeaWorldOrlando - July 16, 2019
- Apollo 11 Moon landing 50th Anniversary Events This Week in Central Florida #Apollo11 - July 15, 2019
- Dates Unveiled for the 2019 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays #WaltDisneyWorld - July 14, 2019
- Win a Family 4-Pack of Tickets to Disney’s Newsies at Osceola Arts! @Osceola_Arts #Giveaway - July 10, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Hosts THE LEGO MOVIE DAYS Weekends in July and August 2019 #BuiltForKids - July 9, 2019
- Osceola Arts Presents Disney’s ‘Newsies’ Starting July 12 @Osceola_Arts - July 8, 2019
- July 4th Fireworks To Live Stream From Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Tonight - July 4, 2019