The 4th Annual Orlando Main Streets Restaurant Week returns to delight foodies with prix fixe menus from August 4-11, 2018.
Participating Main Street restaurant members are offering a select prix fixe menu with established price points of $5, $10, $20 and $30, depending upon lunch or dinner and the restaurant’s normal price point.
2018 participating restaurants include:
- Bikes, Beans & Bordeaux Cafe
- Black Rooster Taqueria
- Blue Bird Bake Shop
- The Hammered Lamb
- Hawkers Asian Street Fare
- Houndstooth Sauce Company
- Maxine’s on Shine
- P is for Pie
- Too Much Sauce
To see the full list of participating restaurants, including their prix fixe menus, visit orlandomainstreets.com/2018-main-streets-restaurant-week.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating National Margarita Day Feb 22, 2020 .. #NationalMargaritaDay - February 21, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces the FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando 2020/2021 Season .. @DrPhillipsCtr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 20, 2020
- The Masked Singer National Tour Comes to Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center This Summer .. #TheMaskedSinger @DrPhillipsCtr - February 17, 2020
- Orlando’s Exploria Stadium Enters Into New Partnership with PepsiCo Beverages North America .. #Pepsi @OrlandoCitySC @ORLPride - February 16, 2020
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to Debut at Walt Disney World in 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #StarWars - February 15, 2020
- Fresh Kitchen to Open Lake Mary Location February 24, 2020 .. @EatFreshKitchen - February 14, 2020
- City Works Eatery & Pour House Opens at Disney Springs .. @DisneySprings #CityWorks @CityWorksUS - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Raises Annual Pass Prices Feb 2020 .. #WaltDisneyWorld - February 12, 2020
- Confisco Grille at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure Launches New Global-Inspired Menu .. @UniversalOrlando - February 11, 2020
- Mad Cow Theatre offers free tickets to ‘Last Train to Nibroc’ for WWII Veterans .. @MadCowTheatre - February 10, 2020