SeaWorld Orlando will bring back Electric Ocean for another summer of fun, starting May 25, bringing with it longer park hours.
Guests will be able to experience exciting nighttime shows, returning summer classics, and new food and drink options throughout the park.
New for 2018, the park will be introducing “Touch the Sky” a high-energy celebration of the sea and sky featuring majestic bottlenose dolphins, beautiful macaws and an original musical score.
Evenings will end with Club Sea Glow, a family-friendly dance party, before Ignite lights up the sky in a spectacular fireworks finale. This spectacular firework display includes synchronized water effects that shoot up to 100 feet in the air choreographed to a powerful musical score.
Electric Ocean is included with park admission, and takes place select nights May 25 – Sept. 2, 2018.
For more information, park hours and to purchase tickets, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com.
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Wallflowers Oct 26 @HRHUniversalORL @TheWallflowers - October 16, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces New Annual Pass Program - October 15, 2018
- Wild Florida Hosts Sloth Week with Free Admission Oct 15-20 @WildFlorida - October 14, 2018
- Out and About: Sonny’s BBQ Celebrates National Pulled Pork Day 2018 with New Limited Menu Items - October 12, 2018
- Orlando International Airport Has Raised Parking Prices - October 11, 2018
- Annual Pink Off Park Celebration Returns October 19 in Winter Park - October 8, 2018
- Come Out With Pride 2018 Celebrates Orlando’s LGBTQ+ Community Oct 8-14 #KeepDancingOrlando @OrlandoPride - October 7, 2018
- Celebrate #NationalTacoDay 2018 on October 4 With These Orlando-Area Restaurants - October 4, 2018
- Infinity Falls to Open at SeaWorld Orlando October 4, 2018 - October 3, 2018
- Central Florida Foodie Events For October 2018 - October 1, 2018