SeaWorld Orlando will bring back Electric Ocean for another summer of fun, starting May 25, bringing with it longer park hours.
Guests will be able to experience exciting nighttime shows, returning summer classics, and new food and drink options throughout the park.
New for 2018, the park will be introducing “Touch the Sky” a high-energy celebration of the sea and sky featuring majestic bottlenose dolphins, beautiful macaws and an original musical score.
Evenings will end with Club Sea Glow, a family-friendly dance party, before Ignite lights up the sky in a spectacular fireworks finale. This spectacular firework display includes synchronized water effects that shoot up to 100 feet in the air choreographed to a powerful musical score.
Electric Ocean is included with park admission, and takes place select nights May 25 – Sept. 2, 2018.
For more information, park hours and to purchase tickets, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com.
- Pirates Dinner Adventure To Reopen July 4 After Hurricane Irma Damage - June 19, 2018
- Chef Gary Appelsies Launches Free Central Florida YMCA Summer Food Tour - June 18, 2018
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Debuts New ‘Jurassic World’ Kids’ Suites - June 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup June 16, 2018: Cask & Larder, Pizza Bruno, Pharmacy, Paddlefish, and More - June 16, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts Ron Pope June 29, 2018 - June 15, 2018
- SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. Removes All Single-Use Plastic Shopping Bags and Plastic Straws from its 12 Theme Parks - June 14, 2018
- Nicki Minaj And Future bring their ‘NickiHndrxx’ Tour to Amway Center Oct 20, 2018 - June 13, 2018
- Orlando Science Center Celebrates Superhero Week June 14-17, 2018 - June 12, 2018
- Coke Zero Sugar 400 Weekend Roars Into Daytona International Speedway July 5-7, 2018 @DISupdates - June 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2018 *UPDATED* - June 10, 2018