SeaWorld Orlando will bring back Electric Ocean for another summer of fun, starting May 25, bringing with it longer park hours.
Guests will be able to experience exciting nighttime shows, returning summer classics, and new food and drink options throughout the park.
New for 2018, the park will be introducing “Touch the Sky” a high-energy celebration of the sea and sky featuring majestic bottlenose dolphins, beautiful macaws and an original musical score.
Evenings will end with Club Sea Glow, a family-friendly dance party, before Ignite lights up the sky in a spectacular fireworks finale. This spectacular firework display includes synchronized water effects that shoot up to 100 feet in the air choreographed to a powerful musical score.
Electric Ocean is included with park admission, and takes place select nights May 25 – Sept. 2, 2018.
For more information, park hours and to purchase tickets, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com.
- Disney On Ice presents Mickey’s Search Party at Amway Center Sept 7-9 + Ticket Giveaway! - August 15, 2018
- Hyundai Hope On Wheels Presents Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children With $100,000 Award to Support Pediatric Cancer Research - August 14, 2018
- iHeart Radio Hosts Free Monster Jam® Triple Threat “Feast with the Beast” Zombie Bash at Ace Cafe Orlando Aug 17 - August 12, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup August 11, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Highball & Harvest, Foxtail Coffee, and More - August 11, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Hosts Thrill Fest Ride Night Aug 17 @seaworld - August 9, 2018
- Geek Out at Orlando Science Center’s ‘Science Night Live’ August 18 - August 8, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Fixx Aug 23, 2018 - August 6, 2018
- Westgate Resorts Opens All-Suite Cocoa Beach Resort - August 5, 2018
- Writer’s Block Bookstore and Quantum Leap Winery Present Author Sandra Brown Aug 9 - August 3, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Offers Summer Deal on Howl-O-Scream 2018 Tickets #NowhereToHide @BuschGardens - August 2, 2018