Uncork your inner sommelier and scientist at the 8th annual Science of Wine at the Orlando Science Center on Saturday, April 28, 2018.
Presented by Southern Glazer’s Wines and Spirits, Science of Wine is not just another wine tasting, but an oenological odyssey with presentations on multiple aspects of wine growing and wine tasting.
Guests will have the opportunity to sample more than 150 fine wines from the world’s most important wine regions and some of the best food from your favorite region, Central Florida. The evening will also include performances by True Legacy, Central Florida’s sensational R&B vocal group.
Thanks to event partner Super Awesome Cool Pottery, you’ll have an opportunity to paint a Science of Wine-inspired canvas to take home with you, and guests will go wild for encounters with some of NatureWorks animal ambassadors, who will be visiting the event.
Wine Seminar and Cooking Demo tickets are also available at an additional $20 per seat.
Tickets are $125 per person, and $100 for OSC members. Must be 21+ to attend. Proceeds benefit the Orlando Science Center.
To purchase tickets, or for ore information, visit osc.org/science-of-wine.
- Electric Ocean Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Memorial Day Weekend - May 23, 2018
- Orlando Officially Named Host City For 2022 Special Olympics USA Games - May 21, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup May 19, 2018: Taste Central Florida, Habit Burger, Hopdoddy Burger Bar, and More - May 19, 2018
- IAAPA Breaks Ground on New International Headquarters in Orlando - May 18, 2018
- MEGACON Orlando to give First Look at New Madame Tussauds’ Justice League Exhibit - May 16, 2018
- Headliners Announced for Rock the Universe 2018 at Universal Orlando - May 14, 2018
- Out and About: Orlando Welcomes 72 Million Visitors in 2017 #VisitOrlando - May 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating Mother’s Day 2018 - May 10, 2018
- Schedule Announced for Sunset Music Festival in Tampa May 26-27, 2018 #SMF2018 - May 9, 2018
- Reading is Magical with Disney on Ice and the Orlando Public Library on May 10, 2018 - May 8, 2018