Uncork your inner sommelier and scientist at the 8th annual Science of Wine at the Orlando Science Center on Saturday, April 28, 2018.
Presented by Southern Glazer’s Wines and Spirits, Science of Wine is not just another wine tasting, but an oenological odyssey with presentations on multiple aspects of wine growing and wine tasting.
Guests will have the opportunity to sample more than 150 fine wines from the world’s most important wine regions and some of the best food from your favorite region, Central Florida. The evening will also include performances by True Legacy, Central Florida’s sensational R&B vocal group.
Thanks to event partner Super Awesome Cool Pottery, you’ll have an opportunity to paint a Science of Wine-inspired canvas to take home with you, and guests will go wild for encounters with some of NatureWorks animal ambassadors, who will be visiting the event.
Wine Seminar and Cooking Demo tickets are also available at an additional $20 per seat.
Tickets are $125 per person, and $100 for OSC members. Must be 21+ to attend. Proceeds benefit the Orlando Science Center.
To purchase tickets, or for ore information, visit osc.org/science-of-wine.
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Wallflowers Oct 26 @HRHUniversalORL @TheWallflowers - October 16, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces New Annual Pass Program - October 15, 2018
- Wild Florida Hosts Sloth Week with Free Admission Oct 15-20 @WildFlorida - October 14, 2018
- Out and About: Sonny’s BBQ Celebrates National Pulled Pork Day 2018 with New Limited Menu Items - October 12, 2018
- Orlando International Airport Has Raised Parking Prices - October 11, 2018
- Annual Pink Off Park Celebration Returns October 19 in Winter Park - October 8, 2018
- Come Out With Pride 2018 Celebrates Orlando’s LGBTQ+ Community Oct 8-14 #KeepDancingOrlando @OrlandoPride - October 7, 2018
- Celebrate #NationalTacoDay 2018 on October 4 With These Orlando-Area Restaurants - October 4, 2018
- Infinity Falls to Open at SeaWorld Orlando October 4, 2018 - October 3, 2018
- Central Florida Foodie Events For October 2018 - October 1, 2018