Central Florida’s Krispy Kreme locations are helping to make kids’ sweet dreams come true in March 2018, in partnership with Give Kids The World Village.
From March 1-31, the Winter Park, Millenia, Kissimmee, Melbourne and Daytona Beach Krispy Kreme shops are collecting donations to benefit children with life-threatening illnesses.
During the month, Krispy Kreme customers have the opportunity to make a $1 or $5 donation at checkout.
A paper heart pin-up certificate will be displayed in-store throughout the campaign, in recognition of support. One hundred percent of the proceeds will benefit Give Kids The World Village.
As an additional sweet treat, all guests who purchase a pin-up will receive a FREE Original Glazed® doughnut.
“We consider it a privilege to support Give Kids The World,” says Jenny Bellanca, vice president of operations for Florida Family Foods LLC. “Krispy Kreme Doughnuts is proud and inspired by this important community partnership that will help make children’s dreams come true while fostering hope and happiness for their families.”
Give Kids The World Village is an 84-acre, nonprofit “storybook” resort in Central Florida, where children with life-threatening illnesses and their families are treated to weeklong, cost-free vacations.
Participating locations are:
Krispy Kreme Winter Park
1031 S. Orlando Avenue (17-92), Winter Park, FL 32789
Krispy Kreme Millenia
4080 Millenia Blvd., Orlando, FL 32939
Krispy Kreme Kissimmee
5310 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway
(192 / Mile Marker 11.5), Kissimmee, FL 34746
Krispy Kreme Melbourne
2040 N Wickham Rd, Melbourne, FL 32935
Krispy Kreme Daytona Beach
980 W Intl. Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
- Electric Ocean Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Memorial Day Weekend - May 23, 2018
- Orlando Officially Named Host City For 2022 Special Olympics USA Games - May 21, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup May 19, 2018: Taste Central Florida, Habit Burger, Hopdoddy Burger Bar, and More - May 19, 2018
- IAAPA Breaks Ground on New International Headquarters in Orlando - May 18, 2018
- MEGACON Orlando to give First Look at New Madame Tussauds’ Justice League Exhibit - May 16, 2018
- Headliners Announced for Rock the Universe 2018 at Universal Orlando - May 14, 2018
- Out and About: Orlando Welcomes 72 Million Visitors in 2017 #VisitOrlando - May 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating Mother’s Day 2018 - May 10, 2018
- Schedule Announced for Sunset Music Festival in Tampa May 26-27, 2018 #SMF2018 - May 9, 2018
- Reading is Magical with Disney on Ice and the Orlando Public Library on May 10, 2018 - May 8, 2018