Central Florida’s Krispy Kreme locations are helping to make kids’ sweet dreams come true in March 2018, in partnership with Give Kids The World Village.
From March 1-31, the Winter Park, Millenia, Kissimmee, Melbourne and Daytona Beach Krispy Kreme shops are collecting donations to benefit children with life-threatening illnesses.
During the month, Krispy Kreme customers have the opportunity to make a $1 or $5 donation at checkout.
A paper heart pin-up certificate will be displayed in-store throughout the campaign, in recognition of support. One hundred percent of the proceeds will benefit Give Kids The World Village.
As an additional sweet treat, all guests who purchase a pin-up will receive a FREE Original Glazed® doughnut.
“We consider it a privilege to support Give Kids The World,” says Jenny Bellanca, vice president of operations for Florida Family Foods LLC. “Krispy Kreme Doughnuts is proud and inspired by this important community partnership that will help make children’s dreams come true while fostering hope and happiness for their families.”
Give Kids The World Village is an 84-acre, nonprofit “storybook” resort in Central Florida, where children with life-threatening illnesses and their families are treated to weeklong, cost-free vacations.
Participating locations are:
Krispy Kreme Winter Park
1031 S. Orlando Avenue (17-92), Winter Park, FL 32789
Krispy Kreme Millenia
4080 Millenia Blvd., Orlando, FL 32939
Krispy Kreme Kissimmee
5310 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway
(192 / Mile Marker 11.5), Kissimmee, FL 34746
Krispy Kreme Melbourne
2040 N Wickham Rd, Melbourne, FL 32935
Krispy Kreme Daytona Beach
980 W Intl. Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
- The Weeknd Brings After Hours Tour to Amway Center in Orlando July 2020 .. @AmwayCenter @TheWeeknd - February 24, 2020
- The 13th Annual UCF-Orlando Jazz Festival Comes to UCF Feb 28-29 .. @UCF #OrlandoArts - February 23, 2020
- The TODAY Show to Broadcast Live from Universal Orlando on Feb 28, 2020 .. @UniversalOrlando @TODAYshow - February 22, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating National Margarita Day Feb 22, 2020 .. #NationalMargaritaDay - February 21, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces the FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando 2020/2021 Season .. @DrPhillipsCtr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 20, 2020
- The Masked Singer National Tour Comes to Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center This Summer .. #TheMaskedSinger @DrPhillipsCtr - February 17, 2020
- Orlando’s Exploria Stadium Enters Into New Partnership with PepsiCo Beverages North America .. #Pepsi @OrlandoCitySC @ORLPride - February 16, 2020
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to Debut at Walt Disney World in 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #StarWars - February 15, 2020
- Fresh Kitchen to Open Lake Mary Location February 24, 2020 .. @EatFreshKitchen - February 14, 2020
- City Works Eatery & Pour House Opens at Disney Springs .. @DisneySprings #CityWorks @CityWorksUS - February 13, 2020