Central Florida’s Krispy Kreme locations are helping to make kids’ sweet dreams come true in March 2018, in partnership with Give Kids The World Village.
From March 1-31, the Winter Park, Millenia, Kissimmee, Melbourne and Daytona Beach Krispy Kreme shops are collecting donations to benefit children with life-threatening illnesses.
During the month, Krispy Kreme customers have the opportunity to make a $1 or $5 donation at checkout.
A paper heart pin-up certificate will be displayed in-store throughout the campaign, in recognition of support. One hundred percent of the proceeds will benefit Give Kids The World Village.
As an additional sweet treat, all guests who purchase a pin-up will receive a FREE Original Glazed® doughnut.
“We consider it a privilege to support Give Kids The World,” says Jenny Bellanca, vice president of operations for Florida Family Foods LLC. “Krispy Kreme Doughnuts is proud and inspired by this important community partnership that will help make children’s dreams come true while fostering hope and happiness for their families.”
Give Kids The World Village is an 84-acre, nonprofit “storybook” resort in Central Florida, where children with life-threatening illnesses and their families are treated to weeklong, cost-free vacations.
Participating locations are:
Krispy Kreme Winter Park
1031 S. Orlando Avenue (17-92), Winter Park, FL 32789
Krispy Kreme Millenia
4080 Millenia Blvd., Orlando, FL 32939
Krispy Kreme Kissimmee
5310 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway
(192 / Mile Marker 11.5), Kissimmee, FL 34746
Krispy Kreme Melbourne
2040 N Wickham Rd, Melbourne, FL 32935
Krispy Kreme Daytona Beach
980 W Intl. Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
- Walt Disney World Resort to Offer Special 4-Park Magic Tickets in 2019 - January 17, 2019
- LEGOLAND® Florida Offers New Free Florida Resident Preschool Pass - January 15, 2019
- Don’t Miss Your Shot! Hamilton Comes to the Dr. Phillips Center Jan 22-Feb 10, 2019! @DrPhillipsCtr - January 14, 2019
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks For Free On January 17, 2019 - January 14, 2019
- 2019 Preschool Card Returns for Free Admission to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica for Florida Kids - January 13, 2019
- The 2019 Florida State Fair Comes to Tampa Feb 7-18 + Win Tickets! #MyFloridaStateFair @FLStateFair - January 12, 2019
- Go Behind-The-Scenes at SeaWorld Orlando During Inside Look Weekends in January - January 11, 2019
- Orlando Science Center Hosts #Otronicon Edition of Science Night Live Jan 19, 2019 - January 10, 2019
- Aquatica® Orlando Becomes First Water Park In The World To Be A Certified Autism Center - January 9, 2019
- Go Back 20 Years with The Pauses 1998 Tribute Show Weekend at Will’s Pub Jan 11-12 - January 8, 2019