Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC®) returns to Orlando’s Amway Center on Saturday, February 24, 2018, for UFC FIGHT NIGHT®.
Headlining will be a battle between two exciting middleweight contenders, as number one-ranked Yoel Romero clashes with number 10-ranked David Branch.
Also on the card:
- Top strawweight contenders collide when number two-ranked Jessica Andrade faces number five-ranked Tecia Torres.
- Hometown welterweight Ben Saunders (21-8-2, fighting out of Orlando, FL) looks to blow the roof off the Amway Center when he takes on Alan Jouban (15-6, fighting out of Los Angeles, CA)
- Number eight-ranked bantamweight contender Sara McMann (11-4, fighting out of Gaffney, SC) welcomes Invicta FC champ Yana Kunitskaya (10-3, fighting out of Saint Petersburg, Russia)
- Light heavyweight standout Gadzhimurad Antigulov (20-4, fighting out of Makhachkala, Russia) looks for his 15th consecutive win when he faces hot prospect, Aleksandar Rakic (8-1, fighting out of Vienna, Austria)
- In a battle of submission aces, Gilbert Burns (12-2, fighting out of Boca Raton, FL by way of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) meets Olivier Aubin-Mercier (11-2, fighting out of Montreal, Canada)
For the latest information on additional bouts for this event, please visit ufc.com. All bouts live and subject to change.
UFC FIGHT NIGHT® airs live on FOX at 8pm ET/5pm PT on Saturday, February 24, with prelims kicking off on FS1 at 5pm ET/2pm PT and on UFC FIGHT PASS® at 3:30pm ET/12:30pm PT.
Tickets are $55-$195, and may be purchased at amwaycenter.com, Chase Box Office at Amway Center, Ticketmaster retail, charge-by-phone at 800.745.3000 or at Ticketmaster.com.
- The 2018 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Food and Drink Menus - February 25, 2018
- 2018 Atlanta Braves Spring Training Comes to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex - February 24, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 23, 2018: Pig Floyd’s, Pizza Bruno, Be Our Guest, and More - February 23, 2018
- February 22 is National Margarita Day – Where to Celebrate in the Orlando Area - February 22, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Announces Concert Line-Up For 2018 Food & Wine Fest Starting March 3 - February 21, 2018
- 10th Annual Downtown Food & Wine Fest Returns to Lake Eola Park in Orlando Feb 24-25, 2018 - February 20, 2018
- Sonny’s BBQ Smokin’ Showdown Comes to Orlando March 3 + Win Tickets! #sonnysbbq - February 19, 2018
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018