If you’re looking for a midweek music fix, check out North Carolina’s BIG Something when they play The Social with guest Bobby Lee Rogers on Wednesday, January 17.
A 6-piece powerhouse, BIG Something fuses elements of rock, pop, funk, and improvisation to take listeners on a journey through a myriad of musical styles.
Recently the band has released their 4th full-length studio album, Tumbleweed, which was recorded once again with the help of Grammy nominated producer, and Carolina Music Awards Lifetime Achievement recipient, John Custer (Corrosion of Conformity).
Learn more at bigsomething.net.
Tickets are only $15 in advance at thesocial.org, or $18 at the door. This event is 18 and over.
Disclaimer: This post includes Amazon affiliate links. They add nothing to the cost of your order. Thanks!
- THE LEGO MOVIE WORLD to Open at LEGOLAND Florida in 2019 - May 24, 2018
- Electric Ocean Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Memorial Day Weekend - May 23, 2018
- Orlando Officially Named Host City For 2022 Special Olympics USA Games - May 21, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup May 19, 2018: Taste Central Florida, Habit Burger, Hopdoddy Burger Bar, and More - May 19, 2018
- IAAPA Breaks Ground on New International Headquarters in Orlando - May 18, 2018
- MEGACON Orlando to give First Look at New Madame Tussauds’ Justice League Exhibit - May 16, 2018
- Headliners Announced for Rock the Universe 2018 at Universal Orlando - May 14, 2018
- Out and About: Orlando Welcomes 72 Million Visitors in 2017 #VisitOrlando - May 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating Mother’s Day 2018 - May 10, 2018
- Schedule Announced for Sunset Music Festival in Tampa May 26-27, 2018 #SMF2018 - May 9, 2018