If you’re looking for a midweek music fix, check out North Carolina’s BIG Something when they play The Social with guest Bobby Lee Rogers on Wednesday, January 17.
A 6-piece powerhouse, BIG Something fuses elements of rock, pop, funk, and improvisation to take listeners on a journey through a myriad of musical styles.
Recently the band has released their 4th full-length studio album, Tumbleweed, which was recorded once again with the help of Grammy nominated producer, and Carolina Music Awards Lifetime Achievement recipient, John Custer (Corrosion of Conformity).
Learn more at bigsomething.net.
Tickets are only $15 in advance at thesocial.org, or $18 at the door. This event is 18 and over.
Disclaimer: This post includes Amazon affiliate links. They add nothing to the cost of your order. Thanks!
- iHeart Radio Hosts Free Monster Jam® Triple Threat “Feast with the Beast” Zombie Bash at Ace Cafe Orlando Aug 17 - August 12, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup August 11, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Highball & Harvest, Foxtail Coffee, and More - August 11, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Hosts Thrill Fest Ride Night Aug 17 @seaworld - August 9, 2018
- Geek Out at Orlando Science Center’s ‘Science Night Live’ August 18 - August 8, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Fixx Aug 23, 2018 - August 6, 2018
- Westgate Resorts Opens All-Suite Cocoa Beach Resort - August 5, 2018
- Writer’s Block Bookstore and Quantum Leap Winery Present Author Sandra Brown Aug 9 - August 3, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Offers Summer Deal on Howl-O-Scream 2018 Tickets #NowhereToHide @BuschGardens - August 2, 2018
- TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards 2018 Feature Central Florida Amusement and Theme Parks - August 2, 2018
- Monster Jam Triple Threat Series Rolls into Orlando’s Amway Center Aug 18, 2018 + Discount Code #MonsterJam @amwaycenter - August 1, 2018