If you’re looking for a midweek music fix, check out North Carolina’s BIG Something when they play The Social with guest Bobby Lee Rogers on Wednesday, January 17.
A 6-piece powerhouse, BIG Something fuses elements of rock, pop, funk, and improvisation to take listeners on a journey through a myriad of musical styles.
Recently the band has released their 4th full-length studio album, Tumbleweed, which was recorded once again with the help of Grammy nominated producer, and Carolina Music Awards Lifetime Achievement recipient, John Custer (Corrosion of Conformity).
Learn more at bigsomething.net.
Tickets are only $15 in advance at thesocial.org, or $18 at the door. This event is 18 and over.
Disclaimer: This post includes Amazon affiliate links. They add nothing to the cost of your order. Thanks!
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018
- Universal Orlando Adds Jason Derulo and Jessie J to 2018 Mardi Gras Headliners - February 15, 2018
- MidiCi Kissimmee Hosts #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive During Feb 2018 - February 14, 2018
- 140th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 16-18 #silverspursrodeo - February 12, 2018
- Breaking: Walt Disney World Raises Ticket, Pass, and Parking Prices Effective Feb 11, 2018 - February 11, 2018
- Monster Energy Supercross comes to Tampa Feb. 24 + Discount Ticket Code - February 11, 2018
- Cirque du Soleil Brings New Show VOLTA to Tampa Feb 14-Mar 18, 2018 - February 10, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 9, 2018: Pizza Ponte, Lucky’s Market, Fuzzy’s Taco Shop, and More - February 9, 2018
- Disney’s The Lion King Roars into Orlando at the Dr Phillips Center February 14 – March 11, 2018 - February 8, 2018