If you’re looking for a midweek music fix, check out North Carolina’s BIG Something when they play The Social with guest Bobby Lee Rogers on Wednesday, January 17.
A 6-piece powerhouse, BIG Something fuses elements of rock, pop, funk, and improvisation to take listeners on a journey through a myriad of musical styles.
Recently the band has released their 4th full-length studio album, Tumbleweed, which was recorded once again with the help of Grammy nominated producer, and Carolina Music Awards Lifetime Achievement recipient, John Custer (Corrosion of Conformity).
Learn more at bigsomething.net.
Tickets are only $15 in advance at thesocial.org, or $18 at the door. This event is 18 and over.
Disclaimer: This post includes Amazon affiliate links. They add nothing to the cost of your order. Thanks!
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces New Annual Pass Program - October 15, 2018
- Wild Florida Hosts Sloth Week with Free Admission Oct 15-20 @WildFlorida - October 14, 2018
- Out and About: Sonny’s BBQ Celebrates National Pulled Pork Day 2018 with New Limited Menu Items - October 12, 2018
- Orlando International Airport Has Raised Parking Prices - October 11, 2018
- Annual Pink Off Park Celebration Returns October 19 in Winter Park - October 8, 2018
- Come Out With Pride 2018 Celebrates Orlando’s LGBTQ+ Community Oct 8-14 #KeepDancingOrlando @OrlandoPride - October 7, 2018
- Celebrate #NationalTacoDay 2018 on October 4 With These Orlando-Area Restaurants - October 4, 2018
- Infinity Falls to Open at SeaWorld Orlando October 4, 2018 - October 3, 2018
- Central Florida Foodie Events For October 2018 - October 1, 2018
- David S. Pumpkins Returns to Madame Tussauds Orlando in October - September 30, 2018