Normally the Orlando Science Center is fun for all ages, but on select nights, it’s reserved strictly for adults 21+. That night is Science Night Live and it returns January 13, 2018.
The event features guest speaker HP Newquist giving a talk on Artificial Intelligence at 9pm and 10pm.
It’s also taking place during Otronicon, so you can enjoy an indie game developer showcase, a game jam, the Serious Games Showcase & Challenge, mature gaming competitions, table top gaming and a variety of virtual reality and simulation experiences.
There will be food and adult beverages for purchase during the evening.
Tickets are $15.95 for non-OSC members, and free for members. Tickets will be sold online, so visit osc.org/science-night-live for more information and to buy tickets.
This event tends to sell out, so don’t wait to get tickets.
- Florida Hurricane Supplies Sales Tax Holiday Runs May 29-June 4, 2020 - May 25, 2020
- NBA in Talks with Walt Disney World to Restart Season in Orlando .. #NBA #WWoS #ESPN #WaltDisneyWorld - May 24, 2020
- LEGOLAND Florida Plans to Reopen June 1 .. #LEGOLANDFlorida #Reopening #PirateIslandHotel - May 23, 2020
- Universal Orlando Submits Plan to Reopen Parks in June .. #UniversalOrlando #Reopening - May 21, 2020
- Seminole State’s Emil Buehler Planetarium to be Part of Free Nationwide Star Party May 22, 2020 .. #StarParty #LiveStreaming #SeminoleState - May 20, 2020
- Orlando Music Community Leaders Band Together for ORLANDO MUSIC CARES Benefit May 25, 2020 .. #OrlandoMusicCares #LocalMusic #CharityEvents - May 19, 2020
- Disney Springs Reopens May 20 – What You Need to Know .. #DisneySprings #Reopening #WaltDisneyWorld - May 18, 2020
- Orlando Restaurants Opening for Limited Dine-In Service This Weekend .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies #DineIn - May 16, 2020
- ICON Park’s Madame Tussauds and SEA LIFE Aquarium to Reopen Today .. #ICONPark #MadameTussaudsOrlando #SeaLifeOrlando - May 15, 2020
- Universal Orlando Reopening CityWalk May 14 for Limited Operations .. #UniversalOrlando #UniversalCityWalk #ThemeParks - May 14, 2020