Returning to Walt Disney World for a second year, the Epcot International Festival of the Arts will celebrate performing, visual and culinary arts from January 12 – February 19, 2018.
Running seven days a week, the festival will feature seminars and workshops from top Disney, local and nationally-renowned artists including classes on drawing animation, photography, the art of making topiaries, and more.
There will also be food studio kiosks serving up food designed with an artistic flair around the world showcase.
And on weekends, enjoy the Disney on Broadway series featuring performers from some of the best Disney theatrical productions performing Disney classic songs. There will be three performances a day Friday through Monday at 5:30pm, 6:45pm and 8pm.
To guaratee a seat at the performances, guests can purchase dining packages that include a meal and seating at a performance. Disney on Broadway Dining Packages are available for breakfast, lunch and/or dinner and include a 3-course meal or full buffet, depending on the location.
For more information on the festival or the dining packages, visit disneyworld.com/ArtfulEpcot.
- SeaWorld Parks and Busch Gardens Offer Free Admission To U.S. Veterans And Families - May 22, 2019
- Madonna Brings Madame X Tour to Miami for 5 Dates in December 2019 #Madonna - May 21, 2019
- Tickets Now Available for #NBA Experience Opening this Summer at #DisneySprings - May 20, 2019
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Partners with Rocket Mortgage to Honor Apollo 11 Crew @ExploreSpaceKSC - May 19, 2019
- Universal Orlando Offers First Look at Hagrid from Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Ride #HarryPotter #WizardingWorldOrlando - May 18, 2019
- Reggaeton Icon J Balvin to Play @AmwayCenter September 2019 - May 17, 2019
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2019 #Epcot Food & Wine Festival at #WaltDisneyWorld - May 16, 2019
- INCUBUS Brings 20th Anniversary Tour to Dr. Phillips Center Nov 2019 - May 15, 2019
- TODAY Show to Live Broadcast the Grand Opening of #TODAYCafe at #UniversalOrlando @TODAYshow - May 14, 2019
- M•A•C Cosmetics to Host World Premiere Event for Disney’s Aladdin Collection at #DisneySprings @MACCosmetics - May 14, 2019